rFactor 2 Round 4 Silverstone 1991 - Sat Mar 25, 2023

Discussion in 'BTCC 1990 Championship Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 2, 2023.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. John vd Geest

3. John vd Geest

[​IMG]

Drivers briefing

1. All 6 events of this series will be broadcasted

Broadcast team: EithaRacingTeam
    Broadcasters: Lorenzo, Sameer & Ricardo
    Twitch broadcast link:
    https://www . twitch . tv / eitharacing (delete the spaces)
    Or go to the headlines on top of the homepage on race day.

2. The use of the Esc. key in Qualification
    Use of the Esc key during Qualifying is the equivalent of stopping your car and getting out. This may be done only in your pit stall. There are very few exceptions to this rule. Here are the only two we will currently consider. These exceptions are subject to change at any time:
    1. You run out of fuel in pit lane before reaching your pit stall.
    2. You sustain damage to your car as a result of another driver and cannot make it back to your pit stall. You must prove your qualifying session was wrecked by another driver and that you made an attempt to return to pit lane.

If you use the Esc key in any location other than your pit stall, your Qualifying session is over and you may not return to the track.

3. Silverstone 1991 Conditions
    1) The race will start at 02:00 PM (in-game time of course)
    2) Time acceleration is normal. Fuel and Tires are set to normal.
    3) Cut Track points are set to 10
    4) This race has 100% damage
    5) There is no mandatory pitstop
    6) This event has a formation lap & standing start, so put 1 lap of extra fuel in.

4. You can find the password for the race server on the Silverstone event page.

5. You can find the server by first typing sro

6. Unregistering in time if you can't make it.

7. No-shows (keeping the entry list real)

If a driver does not show without unregistering for that event or letting us know that he can't make it on the event forum, he will be removed from the series.
    If he is no longer interested in the series, it's fine like it is.
    If he forgot about the event, he can sign up for the series again.

(You don't have to unregister for the whole series. You can unregister only for the event you can't do.)

8. Please use the same name in the rFactor 2 game as on our signup list or it won't match in our automated result processing.

9. If you plan to PROTEST another driver, you have to wait 24 hours counting from the end of the race.
    Any protest filed before that time will be viewed as not received. You can find the rules about submitting a protest here.

10. Last but not least ... SIMRACINGONLINE wishes you a great race!

If you have questions, please ask them below.

4. John vd Geest

Unfortunately, there will not be a live stream of this event because the key members of the broadcast team are not available tonight.

5. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

I tried but the sever rejected me 3 times

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Robin Taylor

Robin Taylor Pro Driver Donator

Lost all sound as we went into the race session, is there any known glitches with sound in rf2? or is it just my setup, its happened a few times now. anyways tried to race but crashed out first lap lol.

grats to the winner

7. Oussama Knani

Oussama Knani Pro Driver

had a fun battle with @Mark Hightree but i was off the pace, :D boring track.

8. John vd Geest

My sound was oke, and I'm on standard settings for sound.

9. John vd Geest

??? I only did a few laps this morning to learn the track as I thought I would be last anyway, and then the car suddenly clicked in the race and I had very good pace and tire preservation. I wasn't pushing the car but braked well in advance and coasted in to the corners like I was going shopping and had a very good exit. Could even hold Phil Brown at bay.
    Let's hope it stays like that for the final rounds. Could have been Silverstone that suited my setup. I didn't realize front-wheel driver had such a steep learning curve ppffff.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

great track. I like it more that the new layout. had a great battle with Flav and then when Oussama and Mike battled hard we were both able to take advantage. It was a fun race all around.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Oussama Knani

Oussama Knani Pro Driver

your welcome :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

Oussama Knani has received a 90 day ban from SRO for deliberately attempting to crash his car into other drivers during this event. He has also been disqualified from this series and all his points will be reset to zero. SRO has a zero tolerance policy towards drivers who act in this manner.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2