Project Cars 2 Round 4 Spa

Discussion in 'GT3 Challenge Europe' started by Ken Jagger, May 20, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

Hello . Is there a race tomorrow? Because the list of championships shows dates that have already passed -
    Tue Apr 30, 2024 Project Cars 2 GT3 Challenge Europe
    Tue May 21, 2024 rFactor 2 Alfa Romeo 155Ti World Cup

3. Christian Dauger

Christian Dauger Pro Driver

Absent, too much back pain :(

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Yes we have a PC2 GT3 race at Spa tomorrow Tuesday 28th May.

The rF2 race results from Silverstone had not been processed which caused the Championship page to display as it did. The results have now been posted.

Thanks for identifying these issues Roman.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

Hope you recover soon Christian.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Helmut Fischmeister

Helmut Fischmeister Pro Driver

Sorry Roman 1st corner:(

7. Ken Jagger

It was a bit too much Kamikaze Helmut, it didn't only affect Roman's race :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Lucky win for me, because of the accident in corner 1.
    Grats all drivers and thanks for joining.
    PS: this is the proof that also idiots can win: in quali i destroyed the car in lap 1 (suspension and front)
    I tried to enter the pits but failed the entry :rolleyes:. So the time window for pitting was over, i had to do a
    last lap with my lame duck :eek:
    CU all in Brands Hatch.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Congrats to the podium ,and Gerhard on the win.:)
    That was an unfortunate start to the race , Qually was close and went well, but then at the start a car unfortunately went between me and span Roman, that started the chain reaction, I tried to go round but also got hit due to everyone with no spaces to move.
    I tried to carry on with a bad car but decided to pit to try and do repairs but that didn't work out to well,
    bit of a shame ,I think it could have been a good race, but accidents happen.
    cheers and hopefully be able to do brands:)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

Congratulations to everyone who was lucky today. I won’t swear or blame anyone, there is also a positive thing - it was not a boring race for me, but today I wanted to win after a sad DNF in the DTM and I will have to miss the AlfaRomeo155 race, so my dream of victory is on hold

• Like Like x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  11. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to all podium players , a special for Gerhard very good mate well deserve :cool: also to Ken solid race
    and Roman I could see you´r steam coming off ;) . As always thank you admins for all the fun :rolleyes: no just kidding :).

Found my self in the carnage in first corner , even though I try to avoid still my front got 10 in damage , I meet Roman front to front
    I think , so 10 in damage at the front. Try to stay out but on first lap hit a curb at the wrong place it throw the Merc in to a wall :oops:
    try to limp to pit with steering wheel at 90 deg . so even couldn´t get a clean enter ,also holding up Roman :oops:.

Didn´t have a pit strategy so ended up with refill off fuel and new tyre took for ever. did a try but after a couple off laps hit another
    curb:eek::oops::rolleyes: so limp to pit again 2 laps down . :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

You're not alone :D

13. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver Donator

Hi guys , sorry I missed the race. I was out of town and didnt get back in time.
    See you next race.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry for that Brian, you are an important hardcore member of the pc2 group, cu next time!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ken Jagger

We had an issue with the server results file which meant I've had to manually edit the partial results to try and get them posted. This has resulted in a couple of minor remaining issues such as the race PB lap times are the same as the Qualifying PB lap time and one I didn't spot until after posting, my completed laps only show 2 rather than 19 :D but I can live with that.

• Like Like x 1