Assetto Corsa Round 5 Autodromo Di Franciacorta

Discussion in 'Hillman Imp Classic Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS ONLINE

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'll be away for a couple of weeks or so and will miss this race. Have fun guys, Rob Milliken will look after things in my absence.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race password has been set on the event page where you sign up.

4. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

Amazing track! In the first two sectors I was very fast, but in the third one I was literally flying! ... or falling :eek: ... I don't know :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Oh dear, tough luck, although I have no idea how to take off or dive down in the last sector, maybe you were finally too fast for a track ;)
    Amazing pace, hats off.

Anyway, I had a better start of the race this time, so I could keep up with the trio behind Kiril. They were a bit faster than me, although I increased my pace. And then at some point I was part of the fight for second. I am sorry @Kai Syvertsen, I had not intention to move under bracking but I locked up my rear tires... After leading two laps I came out of the pits in front of the trio, but although my peak pace was good, my consistency was not. I could have forced the issue, because I was in front of faster cars, but that made not much sense. Impressive how Phil cut down the gap to Kai and fight for the win, while at some point he drove in the wrong direction at the backstraight?
    Congrats to both of you, the battle between us and Paul for second place in the championship will be interesting at the last race.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Simon Barnes

Simon Barnes Pro Driver

Excellent choice of circuit for our little Imps! I practised for 250km and have improved massively since I started racing with you guys at Barcelona.
    I was still 8 seconds off the lap pace but enjoyed every minute. Changing down in these cars takes some practice!
    Apologies for the early collision. Two drivers trying hard not to crash, collided.
    Fabulous driving from the leaders and everyone else who lapped me!
    See you in Prague.

• Like Like x 5
  7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'm sure not intended, but still funny :D
    You are a breeze of fresh air, not carring about results at all, but just enjoying the driving :)

• Agree Agree x 2