Project Cars 2 Round 5 Brands Hatch

Discussion in 'GT3 Challenge Europe' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I thank Julian for not making dangerous attacks, my ginetta was very unstable today, which even led to a strong crash in qualifying. I didn’t have enough time to find stable settings, for some reason the game sometimes crashes when I try to save the setup. Thanks everyone for the race

• Like Like x 5
  3. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I changed some settings for quali, to try and get in to paddock better but went the wrong way and luckily managed to get 2nd on the grid, I then reverted back to the other setup for the race.
    It was close with Roman all race ,but I just couldn't get past, that is the nature of Brands ,I was trying to get a better drive out of paddock hill bend but unfortunately just couldn't get the Merc just inside for Druids.
    Good race , congrats to Roman on the Win
    Sorry to Ken for the misunderstanding on what side to go whilst chasing Roman.
    Thanks to all and congrats to Gerhard on the podium.:)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Grats to the giants at P1 and P2.
    P3 was once more the maximum for an average driver.

Brian had a great pace today, but he lost the car in the hair pain and after his spinning
    it was a quiet race for me, i finished in taxi driver style. Over the years i learned from Ken: do
    what is necessary. :rolleyes:
    Sorry for my team mate, after a hard flue i pushed him to join, but he was unlucky. After
    recovering 100% he will be great again.

CU next round mates!!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to all the podium players , and thanks to admins .
    Great race Gerhard :cool:
    Another pit race , or should I say shiit race better word for it.
    Well can´t blame the flue , Practise , I honestly thought I had found a way with this
    car /class . Qualify , surely show me the hard way that I had not. :oops::rolleyes:
    And the race was even worse, :oops::oops: :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race results have now been posted after some manual intervention being required as in the last race. A problem has been identified with the PC2 installation at our server hosts, which was caused by a recent Steam/PC2 update, but is now fixed. The only info incorrect is the PB lap times for the race session and the overall individual race times.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to the podium.
    Had good pace and a 3rd on the starting grid. spun 4 times on the hair pin, twice with a double down shift and twice the tail just went loose.
    I think I could have had a podium finish but still happy with a 4rth after the spins.
    Looking forward to next race. see you guys there.
    My new pc is a lot smoother and faster so looking at doing a rFactor 2 stint.
    Any of the guys on here on rfactor 2 series?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I just recently started racing in RF2, an interesting simulator, it’s been a long time since I raced in RF1, but I haven’t tried rfactor for more than 12 years

join us, there are intense races there!

• Like Like x 2