Project Cars 2 Round 5 Sakitto GP

Discussion in 'PC2 Vintage Formula 1 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'll miss this round, so Rob Milliken will act as temporary host.

EDIT I won't miss this race and will be there :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Well as usual Bjorn got an absolute flyer of the start , so I took it careful in to turn one ,unfortunately I was then in P3 with Bjorn flying, That made it difficult to try and pass Bjorn and catch Alexandra.
    Alexandra done a really good quali time but race pace was very similar so it looked like I had it all to do and try to hold the gap and maybe close it.
    Really sorry for Alexandra who I guess had internet troubles and just disappeared off the server, my turn last race and his this time, Hopefully next race all is good .
    Thanks to Bjorn for top sportsmanship in the race:)
    thx all and hopefully see you next time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  4. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver

Congrats to podium mates and thank you admins for the effort and fun for us. :)
    Did a great qual so I thought ,but Alexander and Julian and Helmut was steaming hot .:eek::rolleyes:
    So 4 on the grid did a ok start not perfect , but saw a gap inside Julian and went for it
    in trying to keep Alexander pace made me overdrive and violate the track limits a couple off times :oops::oops:
    so not more than fare to give Julian a try "as I really didn´t have the pace anyway" .
    After that I had a hard time keep Helmuts time and have him behind me.
    Also very sorry for Alexander connection issue :(

• Like Like x 2