Project Cars 2 Round 6 Barcelona National

Discussion in 'KTM X-Bow R Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Ken Jagger

I will be away for this final race so Rob Milliken will ensure the server is set to start at the right time for Qualifying.

3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

4. Rob Milliken

Practice will start at 18:00 GMT Make sure to let the host be the first to join, if the server is empty before 18:00 GMT please don't be the first to join!

5. Rob Milliken

server is now off .. Please do NOT JOIN if it's empty !! wait for the host to be first to join ..

6. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Great start Smokey, I figured I tag along and wait for an opportunity. When you spun, I was really surprised when I went on the curb to make sure to avoid you, it sucked me hard into the wall even under light throttle, ouch. The car felt ok, but lap times were awful, so pitted to fix and then realized aero had somehow had not been fixed so had to pit again. And then my shifter went from 2nd into neutral like 4 times! What a cluster F, lol. Thought I was gonna finish this series off with a podium (denied!)
    The fast duo looked like they had another cracker of a race.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Brilliant race, hard work but fun, the first stint was good and the car had good pace fighting hard with Roman all the way, Just managed to get in front of him when I came out the pits and would say my tyres were better than his so had a slightly better pace on them unfortunately not down the straight so he retook the position.
    I managed to get in front for the last 10 mins but @Roman Granatovich made a dive on the inside at the tight left hander and we hit , he did yield the position back and I need to check the replay ,but my car was sadly a bit damaged so I was then struggling with my original pace:( Real shame as it was a brilliant race.
    Thanks to Rob for standing in for Ken and the hard work:)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I hope it was ok for everybody, at least I saw everybody and nobody lagged. On the other hand I had a disconnect, so maybe I was the car that lagged? :confused:

Fitting end to a miserable season, pace at some point was good and I had fun today too. But overall way too much problem and a constant struggle with all sort of issues. The Formula C series on legendary american tracks is tempting to give it another go. See you next year.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

a good tight fight the whole race, but I will be boring and self-critical, I watched the replay and saw how terribly I go through some turns, a hairpin can be written down in the racers' textbooks - how not to do it.
    A wonderful PC2 simulator, on AMS2 I had 2 disconnects from 1st position in the past two days out of three races, and I spent time and prepared, comprehending a racing game that was new to me. sorry for wasted time.

thanks to everyone for the company and special thanks to the organizers of the championship for their excellent work

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ken Jagger

The results for this race have now been posted.
    Congratulations to Roman Granatovich on the Drivers Championship, closely challenged all the way by Julian Smith in 2nd and Scott Ring in 3rd.

• Like Like x 2