rFactor 2 Round 6 Le Mans

Discussion in 'Alfa Romeo World Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Neil Wood

Neil Wood Pro Driver Donator

Reminder.... Britain just changed to UTC/GMT+1.

Wondering if I should have changed my profile to UTC+1... or have I just confused myself even more :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Neil Wood

qually now

4. Ken Jagger

I can't really congratulate Neil on the win as I made a mistake on pit entry before the final lap and got a S/G for speeding, gifting him the win.. After checking the replay it looks like I didn't get the limiter on soon enough at pit entry and as it was the last lap I couldn't serve the S/G (or maybe I could've, but anyway) so was given a 35 secs penalty. Grats to Neil though for another one of his consistent, metronomic races and also for the Driver Championship win.
    Sorry I forgot to add the additional double points for Neil, Barrett & Ed but it wouldn't have affected the final series results, so well done to all three.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  5. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

The time change got me. I checked when I got up at 5:30am and the start was at 17:15 Halifax/Atlantic time. Then I went to get on the server at around 2:30 Halifax/Atlantic time to practice the race was underway? The time of the start still says 15:15 Halifax/Atlantic time. I could not get on the server yesterday. I had a poor racing weekend.:(

6. Neil Wood

It felt nothing like metronomic from the cockpit... doing maths and driving is not my strong suit!!
    Why 2 pitstops @Barrett Erickson ? I was expecting to see you emerge in front of when I came out the pitlane, but you pitted again behind me! I overfilled the fuel and STILL nearly ran out!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

Grats Neil.

I somehow hit the wrong button while chatting on TS during my stop and didn't realize it until i reached 120kph. Just another dumb mistake out of several made today (1st being not realizing the clocks had changed). It would have been interesting to see how it played out otherwise. Crew Chief said you were exiting as i was entering to serve the penalty, so you probably would have held the position.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Bad last race for me. First of all, I completely forgot about race. Then I saw Neil post and looked Championship page
    upload_2023-3-27_8-52-16.png
    then at clock. 20:00 OK, plenty of time :rolleyes:
    Entered server ... end of qualy. Nice (but something wrong with time).
    Quick load last race setup, change gears (completely wrong gears) one lap in warmup. OK. Ready to race ;)
    Lap 2 lost it, hit the wall, wheel 10-15 degree left. OK, I'm not fighting for top position, I fight only to finish the race, so, pedal to metal and go on.
    Enter pit to refuel and ... tyre change, repair damage but NO FUEL added.
    ESC End
    Congratulation Neil for the championship, and thanks Ken for a nice series

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

One to forget Flaviu, but you are not alone with that as we have all been there sometimes more than once :D:oops:

• Like Like x 1