Project Cars 2 Round 6 Long Beach

Discussion in 'Formula C USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

IMG_5906.JPG IMG_5907.JPG
    Finaly I think the brake problem is solved :confused: its been puzzle me for a long time.
    The problem start the first time I had to replace my throttle potentiometer due to a bad solder
    at that time I took one from a spare pedal as I don´t use clutch , then I did new solder job on the first one to have a spare one
    as Fanatec don´t support my version any more :(.
    Any way when that was done I had to re-learn new max and min for my pedals and in doing so
    I had a tiny amount off brake pressure where it should be zero . Ops :oops::oops::oops:
    Thank to all that did some effort on try to solve the problem
    Scott you where spot on I really need a new Brake Engineer :rolleyes::D:oops:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver Donator

Hi all,
    Is the start time now 20:15 Uk Summer time due to clocks going forward last weekend ?

4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

5. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

As far as I know normal time

6. Gerhard Hofmann

7. Ken Jagger

set :)

8. Ken Jagger

Race time is always the same as usual whether its GMT or BST i.e. 19:00 UK time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

Do not cross the blue/yellow line which denotes the pit exit approaching Turn 1. All 4 wheels should be to the left of this line.

10. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

After pull off a good lap on qualy, more than 1 second below my best lap so far I just do a totally stupid mistake on T7 looking to the mirrors miss the braking point and hit Scott, sorry sorry mate :(:(:(, after that I was just so piss off with myself I lost all the focus and after a couple of hits in the walls I decide to pull off and go home...

@Scott Ring my apologies for ruin your race :oops:

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 3
  11. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Yeah brutal race. Jose, nice pace, but ouch that one hurt :(. Looong pitstop, slowly reeled in Phillipe but he tagged the wall in t1 and so did I trying to avoid him. I was running 3 sec. slower but almost home in 6th when I had about a 5 sec screen freeze and when it was over I was face deep in the wall..

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Björn Johansson

What happend to the blue line respect ??

• Like Like x 1
  13. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Brilliant job and congrats to Gerhard and Brian, faultless race and well deserved.:)

My race started off by hitting the speed limiter so down positions I go, then I had a spin :mad:but recovered to give chase.

I managed to catch up and get within 3 secs of Gerhard leading but pushed a little too hard and clipped the wall, so got damage and then the car was difficult to drive.:(

I was hoping to keep P2 but could see Brian closing and knew I wouldn't be able to hold him off so I didn't want to get in his way so moved over and settled on P3.
    Great Job, must do better in the next one:D
    Thanks to all ,cya in the last one

• Like Like x 3
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 3
  14. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

That's quite a difference from what I perceived. I felt a hit from behind and then hit the tyres after turn one and lost my rear wing. See the picture from my replay... ss213343.jpg

Anyway it was not on purpose and I don´t want to know why on you perceived that I tagged turn one on my own... Also, my race was a mess from the get-go.

Congrats Gehard, well deserved win. Let´s do this one more time next week.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Ken Jagger

The Race results are PROVISIONAL pending the application of penalties to at least one driver for ignoring the warnings in both this Forum and in the server Chat to stay outside the Blue Line approaching Turn 1.

• Informative Informative x 4
  16. Gerhard Hofmann

Hard race with 45 min to go between the walls.
    Proud to survive without any damage, i nearly lost concentration in the last laps.
    Lucky win for me, when Julian engaged the limiter, i knew there was a small chance
    for me, even overtaking is very risky, you have to be patient.
    Thanks to my teammate Björn vor rejoining and supporting me, he would have deserved a better
    result, but had bad luck.
    Grats also to Brian and Scott for their great pace, you always must count these guys in :)
    Last race will be a clear thing for Julian, with the win he can take the championship and any other
    result would be a joke, he is in another dimension. Thanks mate for beeing with us and showing us the limit.
    Cu all at the finisher!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Phillipe, yikes I think I did that to Ken before without feeling or realizing, In THE SAME PLACE :eek:..
    I guess my screen freeze was justice. I better get some new glasses. Sorry Man!
    Ken can you put up replay?

• Like Like x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  18. Björn Johansson

Congrats to all podium player great race from you all .:)
    A special to team mate to a perfect race :cool:
    Sorry to say that I couldn´t keep my 2 nd place , but happy that my things worked with out huzzle.
    A bit :mad: though I could see blue line wasn´t respected both in qual and race .
    But any way glad to have a race with out a pit stop, on this hard track.
    Last but not least thank you to Admins for all you´r effort to supply all the fun for us all :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  19. Ken Jagger

• Like Like x 3
  20. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver Donator

Really enjoyed racing round Long Beach and was chuffed at a second place finish. Thought it was a third until Julian had damage and let me through (cheers for that)
    A great series and a great bunch to race against, looking forward to many more races.
    Thanks to all behind the scenes at SRO for making it happen.
    Unfortunately I wont make the last race on Tuesday so good luck to all and see you at the M1 series.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2