Assetto Corsa Round 6 Prague

Discussion in 'Hillman Imp Classic Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

What a track! What a view! And what a high sidewalks :eek::D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Phil Brown

Phil Brown Pro Driver

Agree, now I remember why I like AC much more than RF2

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Ken Jagger

Congratulations to Kiril, Kai & Philipp on the top three spots in the series, well done guys. I know the series started with some debate about the mod I chose, but I think it all worked out as we progressed with the series.

Thanks to all of you for making it so worthwhile in putting these series together at SRO, irrespective of the sim we use. It's much appreciated by all the Admin team. :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

Good luck to me, ran out of fuel at the finish line!:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

This track suited the car very well, it was challenging, exciting and painful. I'm not going to lie, this is definitely not going to be my favorite mod anymore. As I stated before, all tracks with heavy brakepoints made it extra hard and I am glad we had just St. Pete and not more tracks like it as for example Montreal, Monza, Long Beach, Baku...
    So in the end, most of the time good track selection Ken ;)

Congrats Kai, with that win you fully deserve second place in the championship and I am more than happy with third. Congrats to Kiril and Csaba, too. Good progress Flaviu, it was close to get fourth today. And of course to everyone else who got this far with this car.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Simon Barnes

Simon Barnes Pro Driver

As a newcomer to simracing (since NASCAR Racing 2 in 1990), this series has been such good fun!
    Used my new g29 tonight, and felt much more confident. Only crashed once after that terrifying run through the city after the bridge. Tried hard (and mostly succeeded) in keeping out of the way when I got the dreaded blue flag.
    Always a race within a race, I was desperate to hang onto my 10th place.
    Did everyone else have to put twice for fuel?

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

Only one refueling and at the end saving fuel!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

Only once for me and had maybe 3L left at the end, enough for one more lap.