Project Cars 2 Round 6 Zolder

Discussion in 'GT3 Challenge Europe' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Sorry but I can´t make it tonight, :(

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

difficult race. Julian probably had a lag, a very sharp approach and an accident. But no damage. Then I received severe damage to the front when I collided with Alexander. Only Julian's mistake allowed me to return to the fight for victory. Thank you all for the race, see you at the Nurburgring

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Unbeleivable comeback from Roman after his dropping down to P6 or 7.
    Julian this time in a russian sandwich, i think its nice for all 3 of them to have a close competition.
    My P4 was maximum when 3 aliens driving in front :)
    Brian was faster than me, we were spinning both two times, but luck was on my side.

Lets do a good finish at the Ring, rember it takes place on July 16 !!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

Got disconnected :(

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

I saw that, very sad for you José, happened twice to me, its the moment you want to destroy the World :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

I did actually really enjoy that race , even though the outcome was not as I had wished for ,but completely my fault on the mistakes I made.
    Great win by Roman as always very consistent and just always just keeps going.

The start of the race, off the line, I tend to be a bit conservative as to avoid any first turn accidents, but maybe a bit to conservative this time as roman had a bit of a bolt, however it did seem I had the pace to race and win if I did not make any mistakes, So I made two of them lol.

I was worried at the start because for me, Roman was lagging badly and when he went out on lap 2 I was at least 1 cars distance behind, but I was concerned due to the lag whether it was due to contact with me or he lost it on his own, but it seems a rare mistake by Roman.

I did have a good run with @Alexander Skuratov and a tough fight for P2 and then to catch Roman if possible. I saved the replay due to a tough move I made on Alexander and he went off track, however if any wants to review it and give an opinion that's fine. unfortunately we touched but he went off like a pinball, strange, I think its around 27mins in.

Thanks to all

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

We do not encourage public debate about race incidents between drivers who are not involved directly. I understand you may feel a bit guilty Julian, but if Alex wants to raise a protest then he can follow SRO rules.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Roman Granatovich

this time it was not my mistake. most likely there was a lag and therefore the contact turned out to be unsuccessful for me
    3 frames from my replay, the first one an instant before the contact, the second contact, the white line shows that I did not move. And the third is the second, but from a different camera
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Roman Granatovich

most likely on Julian's replay I'm somewhere else at this moment

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

ss205134.jpg ss205134.jpg ss205421.jpg Wow, my replay shows me well away from Roman, I thought it was strange looking at my replay as Romans car just seemed to dart across the track .but from my view in the race there was a at least a cars distance between us.
    Sorry Roman, that is the worst lag I've seen, and makes total sense why you went off.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    • Friendly Friendly x 1