GT.Legends 15/12/16|Mini 1275GT |Barcelona National|20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sim Racing Online, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

I am in fine as well :)

2. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Got as far as the server password but it won't accept it says Bad Password. I checked it again retyped so definitely correct but still states Bad Password

3. Sim Racing Online

paul i will send you a pm

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Try practice password that will be ok

5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not a bad race qualified 2nd bad start off the line spent some laps watching Wayne and Paul battling it out then they both went in to turn 1 a bit hot that give me the lead stayed there to take the chequered flag :) Wayne would probably of got me on the last lap if not for his stop & go.

6. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Great scrap with Wayne at the beginning of the race. Traded places with him a few times. Going in to T1 side by side I hit the brakes and locked up. I thought I'd blocked Wayne at this point from taken the corner and as a result we both went off. On the back straight I gave the place I'd gained at T1 as I think I had caused the accident and finished my overtake off the track. Trying to catch Wayne again I went off the track a couple of times gaining no advantage but it was deemed to be cutting the track. I'd already picked one up earlier so got a Stop/Go penalty. Came into the pit lane and the game took over and took me to the pit box. However starting up again it allowed me to drive which is a bit odd. Forgot to turn the pit limiter on and got a Drive Thru. As I would have been way off the back now I gave up. Don't usually do that but my hands are very painful at the moment and it wasn't worth going on. Sat and watched the rest of the race. Wish more had shown up but I fear that people just write these older sims off as no match for the current breed. How wrong they are. SimBin did a brilliant job with this and it still stacks up pretty well against it's contemporaries. Can't wait for the new GT Legends. Hope it sees the light of day.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sim Racing Online

Loved the race. Paul you did not push me wide bud. I think we both did the same thing. We was side by side and trying to out brake each other and both got it so wrong lol. Was awesome fighting with you. After that I was 6 secs back from Nigel with 6 laps left so pushed like mad. Managed to catch and pass Nigel then got a stop and go for a corner cut haha so 2nd it was. All in all an awesome event.

• Like Like x 3