Assetto Corsa 25/2/2017 Audi Sport quattro Highlands original|20:00GMT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Only done 1 lap engine blew up :mad: good cars a handful :)

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Intense race guys .. Small in numbers- big in Intensity ! good fun .. Although I was first to reach 16 laps John gets credit for the victory after extinguishing the field ... lol .. I was a mere toy at the end lol ....

Sry for that tank slapper at the top of the hill ,I saw someone spin & hit the rail head on from my mirror so sorry if it was me all over the track that caused it ;-(

• Like Like x 3
  3. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Well, you had the same base speed as me, so it's deserved :)

4. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

@Rob Milliken I was spining in the top of the hill. I was prety sure the car is under control, but I think cold tires don't agree with. After the spin push hard to close the big gap created.HJad a good pace, recover a lot, manage to climb on 4. With top 3 in my view, stsrt pushing even harder :)), then in city made TWO consecutive mistakes which send me on the last position again. Had some nice close laps with @Roger Hinds. The track is beautiful amd was great to race on.
    Happy racing to all

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Where is the "edit" button ???

6. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not sure what went on in that race for me lol Did not help that cows and sheep and all sorts was on the track so I had to keep crashing to avoid them ;)

Well done done to Rob and John.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

Race was good fun tried to stay out of trouble but the back end stepped out and scrapped the barrier, sending me spinning. lost a bit of speed and downforce but car felt ok. if you call trying to race a boat ok. Flaviu was giving me more than i could deal with, he past me, and pulled away. i had another spin , but made it to the end.......phew.

Grats All for running

• Like Like x 1
  8. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Rob, where is the signup for Pozan?