Assetto Corsa 4/3/2017 URD DTM|Poznan|20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

PM the link to Rob

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Cool ! will it work in the 2013/2014 cars ? that's what we have ... I see at URD they have the 2015 pack out for AC but we are on the old one ..+ the maures that say's the 15 car but is actually the older car .. for some reason AC launcher wont show the older car name for the maures but does install it properly ..

I could be wrong ..let me know !
    ;-)

3. Rob Milliken

Ok I found this one at RD and it works with our version & has the real cars names,driver names & badges >

AC URD T5 DTM SKIN PACK 2016 1.0

Download /install & Have a look and if you see one you want let me know and I will make it happen !

Im using the Spengler BMW !

4. Rob Milliken

Server set to Final practice for main event ! PW link in 1st post . ..

33 laps grip@98%- progressive ...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Sorry guys.. have to skip this one :(

6. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Just did my first bicycle ride of the year. I'm a little tired. I will be on track but want to apologize in advance for ... everything I will do :confused:.
    It is only me, or the first 3/4 of track it is a little darker? Maybe it is sunrise? What time of the day will be on track?

7. Rob Milliken

ya it seems kinda dark ..did you try some pp filters ? i brightened mine up with them ..!

practice was a 12 hr session so its at the end = sunset , race will be mid day !

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  8. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Thank you @Rob Milliken. I install Aura PP filters and work great.
    The race was good, wih group of cars for few laps. Manage to climb on second place, then I was warmed up, littetaly, and try to take out my vest. BIG mistake. And is my second time when I do this. After that another two driving mistakes :-(. All in one I enjoied the race and those 33 laps "gone like the wind". See you guys on track.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Had a lot of fun yes 33 laps went quick, I made the mistake of taking to much pressure out of my tyres they did not wear well but still had fun.

• Like Like x 1