Assetto Corsa AC Custom Skin Thread

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

lol that's the real world .. we live in a virtual world & some of us have young kids that like to play & watch while mom & dad play ..lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Will make it so that I can use it on the server? Then I will PM everyone. Thanks :D

3. Rob Milliken

Yes .. files don't go on the server ,only the addressing to point to the skin files goes on the server= its client biased ..
    everyone needs to have it or they will see a white car once the skin is assigned to you ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Done, thanks!

5. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Hello! I just joined and was wondering if it would be possible to register my SEAT Leon EuroCup skin in time for the race at Spa on July 28...?
    preview.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Rob Milliken who is the admin of the Seat Leon championship will answer your post when he comes on the forum later.
    Welcome to SRO Pasha

7. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

The skin looks nice. You'll need mine too unless you like to see me racing a white car :cool: I'll pm the link to you.

8. Rob Milliken

Hi ,yes I will add it for the rest of the season ! We actually have 4 custom skins now Roels ,Roy's ,Karl's and now Pasha's !

Please do some laps on the server ( the seat from Saturday is still up) so I can capture your AC player GUID for the skin ! ;-)

Pasha , Please download & Install these skins along with yours & you will be all set !
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/ac-custom-skin-thread.2418/page-3#post-14465
    https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/ac-custom-skin-thread.2418/page-4#post-14934

Roys's= https://www.dropbox.com/s/62zui5yblg3k01f/25_ROY_COP.7z?dl=0

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pasha Paterson

Are there any example files available for the SRO number plates currently used in the Group C championship, or large versions of the SimRacingOnline logo? I'd imagine I'd like to incorporate both into future skins to be used here. :D

10. Rob Milliken

We do but I think Andrew had to remake them from scratch to get them to look right in game ;-) .. After the SEAT race I wiil have a look Or can you dissect them from the cmod skinpack ?

11. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

The numberplates you'll have to ask John VD Geest.
    The SRO logo can be found on the FB page and here on the site

Oops, Rob answered already :D

12. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Sorry can,t get the replay file to load here. It might be to big Pasha?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I'll upload it to my dropbox and send him the link

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pasha Paterson

Yeah, I'd imagine it would be almost 0.5GB. Oh well. Thanks anyway!

15. Rob Milliken

Guys please take this out of the custom skin thread :D
    Post race thread for R7 is up ..have at it !:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos Pro Driver

Hi everyone. Joining for the last round of the Seat Eurocup series.
    I see there are 4 custom skins. But could only get 3. The link for Roy´s car is not working.

17. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Pasha Paterson

Guess who just started playing around with Content Manager for the first time.
    __custom_showroom_1538525533.jpg
    This is what happens when you decide you want to have a custom skin for every car you race online.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Pasha Paterson

Would anyone happen to know what font was used for the SRO logo? I'd like to be able to make it big. Like... big. Side-of-a-well-known-Ford-van big. ;)

20. Roel Postma

Roel Postma Pro Driver

I am not an expert, but they are in the : Sui Generis family. (related to motorsport fonts). If you have simhub, check the fontpackage that comes with some dashboards. It is only missing the blanks in some letters like the R and E, but that is easy to fix. (little bad example)

[​IMG]

there is also a webpage that recognizes fonts by drag 'n drop : https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ (checked but no such font)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1