AC SRO FKR F3 Euro Round 2 Mugello Race Reports & Screens

Discussion in 'FKR Formula 3 Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

It was very strange but sounds like the player rejoin when in race 2 of reverse grid was the heart of the issue ... Its all good & i still had some great battles so On to the Nurb !:)

I know its a while until the next F3 race , The Round 3 server will go up Monday the 23rd , Until then For AC this weekend we have Round 1 of the Seat Leon seies Sat and Alfa 8C on Sunday If anyone's looking for some tin top action !

2. Tommi Tanttu

Tommi Tanttu Pro Driver

I had to rejoin also Aosta race 2 and then I got my real starting position for race 2. So at least it's not happening every time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I have some funny story about a race. When @Patrik Trefny and @Richard Tippet were in 1sec behind me - my TV put full screen message that it wants to shot-down in 1h (something related to power-savings on TV). So my TV message completely overlapped AC game picture:D I don't know how - but within a millisecond I pulled a remote control and removed that message:cool: I was pretty sure that I'm going to crash. But fortunately crashed guys behind me:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1