Assetto Corsa Comp ACC GT3/GT4 Multi Class Speical Event

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes ! haha You almost had me & we were evenly matched ! I would make a mistake & you would close or go ahead & visa versa !
    Does anyone know the optimum tire pressures for the GT4's ? it cant be the same as the GT3's can it ? smaller tires right ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eike Sky

Eike Sky Pro Driver

Oh the colour confusion comes from my monitor not displaying colours right. I have to sanity check on my second monitor when I'm doing colour critical work, that's where that came from. It's a gorgeous livery though. Seemed to make you stand out

I said it in the coverage, and I'll early it again. In the later stages of the race, you could tell you were used to multiclass, and being bumped to the faster class probably made you more sympathetic to the GT4 drivers and quicker to assess the speed difference.

Brilliant win, and beautifully driven! Gg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

I see results are up - Mark's GT4 lap time might take some beating! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Lol, Sounds crazy I didn’t notice but was too focused trying to learn the track as not raced here in acc. Took me about 10mins into the race before the penny dropped :oops: plus as mentioned, I did have the gt4 selected both before and after the race, so no idea why it put me in the Gt3 version. :confused:

5. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

There are 2 different places where you pick your car.
    1. Is the initial multiplayer screen before you click on the server list.
    2. Is a much smaller box in the top right after you've clicked on the server you want to join. That doesn't actually seem to pay any attention to what you've selected in the main multiplayer screen but is the actual car you'll be driving on the server!

• Informative Informative x 1