Assetto Corsa Comp ACC Prep Series Round 5 Brands Hatch 2019

Discussion in 'FKR ACC Prep Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, May 17, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  2. Rob Milliken

Ok gents time to get twisty ! Lets all have a good race & keep the positive vibes going !
    GLA !;)
    Race day password is posted on the Champ Page !

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Can't make it tonight early start tomorrow.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  4. Oli Bateson

Oli Bateson Pro Driver Donator

Much better race for me, qualified mid pack and I was a bit nervous going into the first few turns but lap one looked pretty clean from where I was so well done guys. I fell back a few places whilst I got the pace up but had some good close racing to the flag.

Grats podium and all finishers.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Rob Milliken

Nice race guys ! & Good start , That hair pin can be tricky and we seemed to get threw with limited causalities & A race incident .
    Grats to the Podium ! It looked like a fierce battle at the top between Ali in the Porsche 911 II GT3 R 2019 & Jeffery in the Ferrari 488 GT3 and epic battle of the brands with Porsche leading 15 of the 22 laps ! Only to see Jeffrey in the Ferrari lead the one that counts ! the last one ! Tuff break for Porsche after such a strong showing ! well done none the less !
    & Another strong finish for Andrew in the McLaren 720S GT3 2019 Finishing 3rd after a bumpy start ! Well done !

Best lap was a 1:24.4740 done by race winner Jeffery !
    For my race ,
    Have to say sorry to Roger for taking him out :eek::confused: man was some of the best racing I've had in the series it was a back markers brawl ! I was stunned when I took you out Roger ,I was trying to go up the inside as that's was one of the only places I got the jump on you ,it was so close , then it plowed a little and boink ~ I then tried to pull off to wait only to collide again with you .. dred…. when you finally got by me ,as I gave the position back, when I cought up to you again you were in the gravel so must have had major damage ..so again sorry ... it was such a good fight in the back with all of us , until then ... gutted... o_O
    ( Some shots from the backmarker)
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 00.15.55.17.jpg
    Ferrari having a Porsche sandwich ..

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 00.07.45.43.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 00.02.44.42.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 00.08.23.95.jpg
    & then ….. Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 00.23.41.47.jpg
    poop …...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Watch it in 4K, like and subscribe!

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

really enjoyed this race, everyone was clean and respectful on lap1 (that i could see) and pace was fast from start to finish. It'll be exhausting for an hour in the feature race! as there is no let up in pace or fast corners. Managed my best result in ACC so far in my short career with a fine 5th. :cool: I kept Mallis Ferrari within 3 secs ahead for 2/3rds of the race but he eeked it out further to 4 secs by the end. Two Ferraris attacked me at the beginning of the race but their challenge faded meaning i could focus on the 4th place Ferrari ahead but i couldnt close up on his derrier enough to trouble him. Guess the Ferraris are well suited to this track but pleased to be best of the Astons :)
    Nice video by Frans :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  8. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

theres alway next season, no worries