Assetto Corsa Comp ACC Server Testing

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I need some help !:) We have a new ACC server :D! 32 slot !:rolleyes: it's in Germany & needs testing !:eek:

I have been working on the server set up & need help testing the sessions , I want to make sure the pit stop rules are working the same & that other stuff I set up like "short formation lap" are working. We also need to check the results files to be sure I set everything up right in there as well o_O so a race needs to be run !..then last but not least we need all the new car's ID#'s :D to add them to our data base , These will show up in the result files ! so if anyone has the time to run the 15 min race with the new cars that would be great !:) ..if the results are working lol ..

The RS 'server cnfg' is slightly different then the regular ded server cnfg so I had issues at first & had to re write some of the event code or clean it up a little, it should all be working now so a few tests to confirm is all we need ~!

The server is UP !

Practice/test server settings: 15 min Practice ,10 min Q, 15 min race with 1 mandatory pit stop .. what I'm looking for is to see if it holds you to a certain time when making no changes to the car like no gas / no tires /no damage .. in older builds it was 10 sec's for a mandatory default stop like the real series .. this will determine how Series 1 pit stops are handled !
    (Basically if its hosed I simply force a tire change to make it the same for all ..)

Thanks !
    I will be on a bit Sunday after the rf2 DNF race :)

2. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Sorry if I've missed it but what's the name of the server?

Not to worry, found it. I just had to remove the spaces :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Can't join, don't have a high enough rating (as I've barely used ACC) :oops:

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Alex Bonner

SA is set to zero and you don't need a single track star. You don't need any rating to join, just the password.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

That is strange. I got some error about not having rating.
    Just tried again and it allowed me

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alex Bonner

First pit I took tyres and fuel, controls were locked for 30 seconds.

Second pit no fuel or tyres. I stopped was jacked up then released. About 7 seconds stationary.

7. Rob Milliken

Thanks guys , we need a few more pitstops to confirm weather to leave it at a simple stop & go or to force a tire change for series 1 , If everyone has the same times when selecting 0 changes I will leave it with only the mandatory stop & changes are on you but not mandatory ..:)

8. Rob Milliken

I could not get the pit stop to activate , pit window opened , I pulled in and it never engaged I could not trigger it to start , I went back & forth ,shut the engine off ect .. it never let me do the mandatory stop .. I had set my stop up for no changes .. any ideas ?

9. Alex Bonner

Is there a way to limit the size of the fuel tank? If so then forcing a pitstop could be as easy as limiting how much fuel we can start with.

10. Alex Bonner

Or even multiply the consumption? x2 Should be enough however I watched a race last week where a guy in the NSX done 2h on a single tank. Not quite sure how he done it but its possible.

11. Rob Milliken

we can control the time it takes for fuel with this line
    "isRefuellingTimeFixed": false

If set to True then fill up times are the same for all ,even if you only take 2L it will be the same as 70l
    There is no command for x2 fuel or tire ware (yet?) but we can excel time that is cool if we want to see changes in time of day / weather ..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alex Bonner

"isRefuellingTimeFixed": false

Nice, that'll work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rob Milliken

Today i did manage to get the 0 change pit stop to work ! but its not going to work the way I wanted ,to simply do a stop & go , so the mandatory stop will consist of 1-4 tire change , like DTM rules :D, this 4 tire change will be used throughout the 4 ACC series events !