ACC Test Server Mondays !

Discussion in 'SRO Announcements' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

Thanks for the help today guys ! I think the day/night transition went good ! pretty smooth even at X10 Time excel .
    Next beta has more server features so we might be testing team driver swaps and assigned cars via entry list ect..

2. Alberto Alvarez

Alberto Alvarez Pro Driver

A few images I couldn't resist

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The name initials in the windscreen led is such a nice point

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

The images look very crisp and clean, I love them!
    How do they look so good? Are they just basic screenshots?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alberto Alvarez

Mostly basic with ACC. I just use 'Ultra' graphic settings, with
    Saturation: 90 and
    Contrast: 0.35
    (read it somewhere in ACC forum for a more realistic look and it feels good to me)

Then, ACC has a FreeCam mode with a few adjustable setting, mostly DoF. I'm still divided between using it in game, or adjusting it with Photoshop/Gimp. For those, I tuned it in game.
    Once I get the pic, I still use PS/Gimp to adjust color levels a bit and add Motion Blur (if needed) and Radial Blur to the wheels (2nd pic has both, but it may be too dark to notice much of them)
    Sometimes I get more creative and play with a few more things but mainly that's what I tweak

But with ACC is pretty straightforward to get good pics: just tune graphic details up and use the FreeCam to get a good angle, and it should look great. With rF1, R07, GTR2... I had to play much more XD
    Actually the shot is more important than any other thing you can add, no matter the sim

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

This is the last Monday that I can host the testing at the current time slot . My summer work hours take effect this coming Wednesday .. future testing will continue and we have a mock up event test starting where we will ask member to register for a event to check the back end website to assure the system is set up properly for our first actual series !
    More on this as it develops ..
    For today I have set the server up for 15 min quick races so players can come & go and be assured to get some racing in !
    10 min P | 10 min Q |15 min races , server is pass worded ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

Test Race This Sat at Silverstone open to all drivers .
    Build#: what ever current beta build is .
    Race time : 20:00 GMT
    Race length: 75 minuets.
    Weather : ? (randomness of 1)

Please respond here if you plan to attend .:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver SRO Team Member

Sounds like a plan! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alberto Alvarez

Not the perfect timing for me, just for an hour, but I think I can do it. I will try