ACC Test Server UP !

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I was too oblivious too realize it at the time, but when I was done I realized that I didn't have any lap times...lol. Maybe that's for the best.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Ok guys & dolls we are up & running with ACC ! server issues should all be solved now !! I just need to learn the .json edits so I can change the track & session times lol
    The server will be up for the next 24 hrs , Im trying to put the Hungaroring track up to go along with Saturdays rf2 GT3 race .. Please jump on if you have time & report any issues !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

WE had a server crash due to the new hot fix this AM !
    Servers back up (for today) with the new 0.6.2 ! have a go & let me know !!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

For Oculus users

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Rob Milliken

Thanks for putting that here Andrew , Last night they dropped another hot fix 0.6.3 & they also did some server maintenance on there end so for a while there was no MP at all (no ACC server lobby) This brought the server down again ! lol I will put the server back up after the weekend racing !! At one point yesterday we had 18 drivers on the SRO ACC server .

6. Rob Milliken

The Devs just released a pre steam MP Hot Fix 0.6.3 + hot fix 1 , they believe they found the cause of what's been causing some players games to crash , Until they have the next build out They offered the standalone server with the hot fix to server admins .. your games should all be at 0.6.3 & this hot fix only effects the server & we have it applied so please have a go and report any weirdness ! Server will be up all day Monday , (its up now) I will take it down Monday night (midnight my time pst)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Server updated to 6.0.4 .
    v0.6.4 Changelog

- Fixed a bug in server leading to crashes and desynchronization of time, weather and sessions in Multiplayer.
    - Improved collisions in Multiplayer.
    - Fixed Multiplayer collision detection for the Safety Rating (SA).
    - Removed automatic disqualification in Multiplayer; we collected enough data to go on while allowing drivers to enjoy MP without false positives.
    - Added experimental fix to reduce the CPU occupancy in the accServer.
    - Added CPU warnings to the accServer.
    - Fixed name overlays not working for drivers that join Multiplayer.
    - Fixed label visibility in Multiplayer.
    - Fixed Driver Rating Profile displaying wrong data.
    - Disabled Driver Rating Profile "Total progression" chart.
    - Overall volume fine tuning.
    - Nissan GT-R GT3 automatic clutch fine tuning.
    - Ferrari 488 GT3 BOP correction.
    - Bentley GT3 2016 BOP correction.
    - Fixed automatic assist engine startup issue.
    - Improved AI pace all over the board

8. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

I was on monday but only during a practise period. Nothing relevant, all funcional, sadly had no time to wait for a race. Lets hope it gets operational soon and we can make a trial event. Really enjoying this sim so far. :):)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rob Milliken

SRO ACC server is up with 0.7.2 , this version introduced the server password , to find all pass worded servers & our server you MUST use the SEARCH bar ! server name = SimRacingOnline.co.uk (search bar is not case sensitive as you can see by the pic, I simply typed simracingonline) Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.20 - 13.18.52.56.jpg Then add the password & connect ! >
    Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.20 - 13.19.23.13.jpg 30 min race's every Monday until release !

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Been on the server all ok for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rob Milliken

Ya Nigel I saw you & Roger on ! I guess we need to figure out how to use the chat in ACC lol ..
    What I'm going to do is shorten the sessions so we can get some sprint races in , then Monday at 19:00 have a 1 hr race if anyone's around ..or not ..depends on if guys show no big deal , I'm just happy its up and running now ! @JVDG I fixed the requirements to allow anyone with zeros in so give it another try !..lol

12. Nigel Middleton

I just need to setup my wheel better to loose, And have a good look at the sim as not done that yet.

Will try and be there Monday if I can.
    Not seen where you find chat.

13. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

yes didn't know how to chat, so not able to say hello. m6 is very fast and stable over the curbs though

14. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

Will get on an have a try shortly

15. Rob Milliken

I had to ask at ACC forums but found the chat key !! it was right under our nose ,or fingerers !
    to chat in game simply hit the ENTER key ! soh ….

16. Nigel Middleton

Will remember that :)
    Cheers Rob

• Like Like x 1
  17. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

been on a few times in different cars seem good no issues seems smooth

• Like Like x 1
  18. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

Hi alls , I play it for future race

19. Nigel Middleton

Fun race default setup is not bad Nissan gears are a bit low compared to the Jaguar, Only 2 cars I have had a go with.
    Race was fun did not have enough fuel for 30 minutes I thought for some reason it was 20 minute race oh well still fun.

20. Rob Milliken

Good job Guys & thanks for testing !Ya nigel I was in the Godzilla as well , I got close to catching you but could not close that last few tenths ! lol then I hit the curb in 1st chicane & lost any chance of catching you ,that is until you ran out of gas !! lol ..
    I think I will set up Mondays for testing ACC , unofficial test races starting at 19:00gmt , what do you think ?

• Like Like x 1