ACC Test Server UP !

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver SRO Team Member

I got a little damage with just a couple of laps left in the race. The car was still driveable but I thought I'd go ahead and see if they would fix the damage in the pits. While trying to get my pit stop set up to only fix damage I managed to smack the wall a couple more times and now the car was heavily damaged and didn't want to turn at all. I managed to make it back to the pits finally and couldn't find my box. I was looking for a red box or indicator as I drove to where I thought my pit box should be. As I got close I saw an opaque white wall around what I thought must be my stall. I might be wrong, but it seemed to only appear when I got close to it, but maybe it was there the whole trip down pit lane and I just didn't notice it or realize what it was until I got close. Anyways, I think it fixed the damage but I never got a chance to find out for sure since it gave me 1:30 secs to fix it and the race ended before I could get back on track. This sim may still have a few gremlins, but I'm having a lot of fun with it!

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

The pit stops are not yet working with this build so that would explain a lot ! Many posts in the ACC forum describing the same issues we had ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

They'd better get a move on in fixing all these things before final release date on May 29th. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

The team is actually a few builds ahead with internal testing , this current 0.7.2 build was to address mostly net code stuff , allot of the mp stuff going on now involves place holders .. i bet we don't see another update until the 1.0 .. saying that might also mean a new build comes out tomorrow lol :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

anyone today for ACC race?

6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

I did have plans to race only just got home.

7. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

I was there alone anyway so I switched to rf2 :) but just for information - the race should start 8 pm CET, right? because there is 1 hour practice session right now.

8. Rob Milliken

It's an open testing format, P1 will start at 19:00 race at 20:00 Im heading there now !

9. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

sure, I know it is just testing but would be nice if races starts as announced - at 19:00 GMT if possible. maybe more people would be there to have a race for fun. btw - do you know if there is any chance to have the server in some "favorites" group and preferably with saved password? I was mad to every time take down VR headset, put glasses on, type server name, then take down glasses, put on headset, click on password, take down headset, etc, etc.. :D:D