ACC Test Server UP !

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I can't join. I have 0 safetyrating :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I can't join. I have 3 safety rating. B.S.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

guys , can you disable medals on server or ppl cannot enter

4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

All the requirements are now off for open join ..

5. FKR

FKR SRO Team Owner

Remember to set the rev limmiter ! If its set to auto your good to go .ifset to manual you must turn it on when you get in the car & it will only engage if your stoped first gear . Also enter key opens chat box but only if you in car. ..

6. Rob Milliken

Server updated to beta 1.0.2 Please make sure your all in the public beta !

now on 1.0.3

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  7. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

I did a few laps on the server, I definitely need a new video card... seems a great sim as AC... Is there a lap times board somewhere?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rob Milliken

No live timing at this time .. it’s still to early!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rob Milliken

Nice pic's ! :).. here is some basic info on race weekends & what to expect.

MP Track conditions explained : for the sessions you ned to have them go over virtual days (3 day Blancpain event with the other car classes (support classes) rubbering up the track as the weekend goes on as well as the GT3's )

Track simulation During a Blancpain race weekend, many different things are going to influence the track conditions. Friday night, we will start with fairly low or no rubber line, and a dusty track in general. Once the support programs start to run, the track will get a bit cleaner and build up rubber. How your first session looks like strongly depends on the race day you set up – Friday morning before 10am will give you the virgin track, while Saturday evening is already quite good grip. If it didn’t rain in between of course; high weather variation will of course often wash out the track. But as we also simulate the traffic of the other series during the weekend, you may find yourself in wet track with low/no rain, and the dry line started to form. Or the opposite, your session may find a really rubbered ideal line while it just starts to rain (beware, highly slippery).
    Unlike the weather, the track is not affected by the time multiplier, and always “runs” in real time. That means even if you have a quick thunderstorm for one minute, your track won’t immediately rush to full wetness levels, and it also will dry out in real time. The water dissipation rate depends on sun angle, cloud level, temperatures and wind. That means a hot, sunny mid-day scenario may clean up the track within minutes, while you can still find the track wet and full of puddles after a cold night (no sun) or cloudy hours.
    Again, having realistic and plausible weather settings will help users to understand what is going on based on their every-day experience, which in the end makes their experience better – be careful with extreme weather settings and time multipliers. It is also recommended to think about the real track observations; Locations like Spa or Nürburgring tend to have unlimited amounts of surprises, while Barcelona is known to be quite stable and hot (I’ll deliberately leave out the Italian tracks here, after having visited them in 2018 and 2019).
    In a recap, we exposed very few parameters to a quite complex system, and playing with those will vastly influence the experience on your server. It is worth to learn and experiment with those settings

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Is it possible that SRO will sometimes organize a 12 or 24 hour event if there are enough participants?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rob Milliken

They already had the e-sport ACC event live at the last Banicpain event with the podium winners live on TV .. (this was with 1.0.0 and the main reason they had the May 29 deadline) so yes its possible .. Kunos also have CP (competition) server up & running as we speak ,you need pretty high rankings to be able to join ..you see them next to the quick join in MP .

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rob Milliken

Here's one from last week ..
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2019.06.03 - 02.58.44.88.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Rob Milliken

ACC v1.0.3 update notes :
    1.0.3 Preview:

GENERAL:
    - Audio optimizations to lower the memory footprint.
    - Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
    - Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
    - Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
    - Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
    - Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays

GRAPHICS:
    - Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.

UI/HUD:
    - Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
    NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
    - Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
    - Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
    - Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level after entering the page.
    - Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
    - Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
    - Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
    - Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
    - Default championship settings updated.
    - Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
    - Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
    - Fixed wind speed not being absolute value.

VR:
    - Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
    - Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.

RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - Solved "No CP server in your region" display for users that should actually see them.
    - Server pings are now displayed accurately in the UI.
    - The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
    - Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
    - Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
    - Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
    - Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Rob Milliken

Next build 1.0.4 has been released !

Dear #ACCompetizione racers,

we have just released a further update that has a short but very important changelog. Please restart your Steam client in order to detect the new download and enjoy!
    #beACC

GENERAL:
    - Fixed gameplay freezes.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Rob Milliken

This is the last Monday that I can host the testing at the current time slot . My summer work hours take effect this coming Wednesday .. future testing will continue and we have a mock up event test starting where we will ask members to register for a event to check the back end website to assure the system is set up properly for our first actual series !
    More on this as it develops ..
    For today I have set the server up for 15 min quick races so players can come & go and be assured to get some racing in !
    10 min P | 10 min Q |15 min races , server is pass worded ..
    I am also working on the entry list .

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Ok,
    imo don't start too soon with a championship as the game still needs some work
    also, the 2019 cars are coming out in september iirc

17. Rob Milliken

Server updated to latest public beta build "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167 , Patch notes ( we can paint our cars now ;-)

1.0.5: 3952167
    RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - Minor changes to the server ping system.
    - Fixed CP servers memorizing disconnected users in certain situations.
    - Added 2nd results json file (via dumpLeaderboards) that contains more information.
    - Enabled Lumirank display in Multiplayer
    - (Slightly) reduced amount of necessary netcode pakets especially while other cars are changing setups.
    - Fixed server trying to connect to the secondary lobby backend first.
    - Race weekend resets now reset the track grip as intended again.
    - Added configuration option "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty".
    - Added "forceEntryList" option for non-public servers.
    - Fixed "maxClientsOverride" not working as indented, including the calculation for specator slots left on busy servers.
    - Improved "/next" admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.
    - Race weekend simulation now allows to chain sessions, so the weather and track condition will just carry over.
    - CP Servers will now chain the Qualifying session into the Race session, so the starting conditions are well known.
    - Teleports of the own car will now re-focus it in the last drivable camera.
    - Improved backend stability, moved one in-memory cache layer to hard disk.
    - Server now creates the required folders if necessary.
    - The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.
    - Updated Server Admin Handbook v2 to cover: "Custom cars", "overrideCarModelForCustomCar", "customCar"; "forceEntryList"; "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty"

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

how do i get in the beta for acc also what is the password for this as well as when i go to the beta side of acc does not give me the option to join the beta??? Please help.

Cheers

19. Rob Milliken