Are you going to buy Project CARS 3?

Discussion in 'Chat About Anything In Here' started by Doug Dezan, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Problem with Slightly Mad Studios is they never finish a build of a game. I have both pCars1&2 and while they like making the bells and whistles of how the game itself looks but still does not work properly. pCars 3 will not be on my wish list and deal once again with a another 3 years of Terabytes updating.

The game doesn't look like they are trying to be a simulation anymore, looks more like Need4Speed, Project Gotham, Ridge Racer to name a few. Another bad point about this gaming franchise is Slightly Mad Studios giving up on updating or fixing builds for the past years showing the disrespect to commitment in finishing a project. Maybe the game should be name
    Project Cars Unfinished.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. You pretty much said every reason why I'm definitely not interested in this game.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

I have 1 & 2 will not be buying 3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Maybe Codemasters will bring some much needed focus on customer response, product longevity and additional online functionality which has been missing from PC1/2. Until it's clear where it's going as a new sim(game?) then despite having both PC1/2 I'll be holding off spending any hard-earned on it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ray Norton

Ray Norton Pro Driver

I also have pc1 and pc2 but the reviews from sim racers for pc3 are mainly terrible. So as they say on Dragons Den, "I'm afraid i won't be investing,,,,,I'm out"

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jerry Chen

Jerry Chen Pro Driver

Ahahaha good one Ken. ;) Codemasters and "focus on customer response" is funny

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Save money and forget this sim, its undiscribable, its terrible and a cheekiness . It has nothing to do with PC1 and 2., which i love!
    Please read the reviews here:

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I also have PC 1&2 (bought on sale both). Hardly touch any of them. Maybe PC2 a little in VR, but that is all. I will not buy PC3. My NFS era has come to and end long time ago ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

I started my journey back in 2015 to Sim racing with the "hype" Project Car on X-box 1 .
    Even though it was a consol didn´t work out, So bright ideá I bought me a PC again, and Project Car for PC :rolleyes:
    how smart can you get?? Didn´t work out properly so when nr2 was up well what the **** now they should have
    there act ready:mad::mad::mad: NOT. Don´t get me wrong I love there ideá with those game, its mostly the MP that have
    been a issue. When reading about nr3 I can see they don´t give a shit, now they go on the Consol train most money to
    cash in :(. So long story but no never nr3. RRE/AC/ACC have all they missed out on. IMOP

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2020