Argh!! Another Newbie With Lots Of Questions!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Daniel Hastick, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Daniel Hastick

Daniel Hastick Pro Driver

Hey.
    I'm Dan, a 53 year old newbie with a Thrustmaster T300, a PS4 and a copy of Project Cars 2.
    I'm having lots of fun mixed in with bits of frustration, but I'm slowly getting there.
    One day I hope to be quick enough to race online, but for now it's all about 'learning to drive' and taking in some mad theory.
    Therefore be warned I'll probably ask some stupid questions while trying to use the nuts off my PC2Tuner (RST's latest app is a bit too complex for me and often doesn't seem to work correctly).

I'll try not to be a pain though and look forward to being a member

• Like Like x 1
  2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to Sim Racing Online Daniel and ask away. That's what forums are for and everybody here will be glad to help. :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Dan. :) I'm sure some of our members use a PS4 like you and can help with hardware specific questions related to that, but of course anything else connected to the T300, which I also use :), along with Sim/racing related enquiries will be responded to by lots of us.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to sim racing online Dan.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Just race away :)

• Like Like x 1