rFactor 2 Asian Le Mans 2020

Discussion in 'Asian Le Mans 2020 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Andrea Ricci

Andrea Ricci Pro Driver

Sorry for my english, I use google translate :confused:

I wanted to thank everyone for the beautiful championship. Unfortunately, a series of bad luck I was unable to give my best for the final classification.
    I hope to find you all in the next championships.

I stay updated for upcoming races in SRO

BY

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sam Butters

Sam Butters Pro Driver

Thanks all for a great Championship! It was super fun to race on some tracks I've never been to before in any car!

I'm gutted I couldn't complete all 6 events as I definitely would have beaten you @Caitlin Penny in the Championship!! No, I'm only kidding, congratulations Caitlin, you did great all season.

See you all on the track again soon!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Thanks guys. I'm pretty gutted about yesterday to be honest. After my bad luck throughout the season (The screen freezes at Guangdong and Ordos, the disconnection when about to win at Zhuhai, the other guy taking me off at Fuji, etc.) I really wanted to beat Sam in a straight fight in order to prove that I deserved the championship. It was all going to well after I passed Otto for the lead, but with just thirteen minutes to go I had another brain fart and flipped the car. After that the car was handling badly and I had a few other offs, and it was just a really gutting way to win my first SRO title. I know I achieved a lot this season, but I have to say that @Sam Butters deserved it more than I did.

Oh well. Thanks for the season, guys! I had some great battles this season with Sam, Ken, Otto and Riccardo in particular, and I also want to thank the GTEs for being so clean and predictable as I passed them.

I'll see some of you later today for the F1 race at Suzuka!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1