Assetto Corsa General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Sim Racing Online, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

This is getting to be a full time job updating this :)

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Another cool app for AC

PIT BOARD

This pops up as you cross the start/finish and last for 15 seconds .. shows all the data ..

1. Pitboard is all about removing the clutter from your screen, and showing you what you need, when you need it, while trying to be realistic with a touch of eye candy
    2. In quali mode the pitboard will show up each time you pass the start finish line. The board will display your current position in the standings, the name of the driver ahead in the standing and the delta**, as well as your last laptime and delta, and finally the time left in the session.

In race mode the board will display your current position and number of laps left, the car ahead and behind along with their delta, and the delta compared to the previous lap. If you're gaining on the car ahead the delta to the previous lap will be green, and red otherwise; the opposite with the delta with the car behind.

Contrary to most apps (such as my own actracker), pitboard doesn't estimate the delta between cars, but actually splits the track in 10 sectors and measures actual delta time at each sector, this means that the delta shown are not dependent on the track section, and much more similar to what you get in actual racing.

3. Rob Milliken

Just read this at the DL site >

1. Kunos implemented pit stop strategy on AC 1.13. For this reason, support for this App is being discontinued.

Thank you guys for using PitConfig! I am happy that Kunos implemented it in the game....and I am happy that I could do something positive for the community for a while....R.I.P PitConfig! :)
    so I don't know what that means but i liked his better ! lol I cant seem to adjust the kunos one from 'in the car' .. i have to pre set the three choices in the set up screen .. or im not doing it right ? frak..lol
    with pitconfig i can change it anytime in the car , thats what we need ..

can any of you guys edit the pit stop from 'in the car' with kunos new pit menu app ?

4. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

There is a guide on the ac forums bud that shows how to setup the ini file so you can make it do what you want. Not done it my self yet but have read it and it looks ok.

5. Rob Milliken

********!Stracker updated to 3.3.7 !*******

Find it HERE

6. Rob Milliken

26/5/2017 SRO servers always up to date ! ;-)

[AC][MR] MinoRating Updated to v.2.4.1 By Kevin M On 5/26/2017 6:24:46 PM New
    Dear Customers,

We're happy to announce that the plugin Minorating for Assetto Corsa has just been updated to v2.4.1

Have minorating on your server?
    All you have to do is stop/start your server and the update will be applied.

Enjoy!
    RackService

[AC] Servers updated to v.1.14.3 By Kevin M On 5/26/2017 3:20:04 PM New
    Dear Customers

We are happy to announce that all our Assetto Corsa Servers have been updated to the latest version v.1.14.3

The update was required in order to avoid checksum missmatch errors when joining the servers.

IMPORTANT: Please stop/start your server in order to complete the update.

Thanks,
    RackService

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

This is the latest version of ptracker for AC ! 3.3.6

Download HERE

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  8. Nigel Middleton

My AC launcher stopped working done the file integrity check all ok but still no go.

9. Rob Milliken

Nigel check task manager to see if theirs another instance of AC running or pTracker still running ,if so end program ..
    That happen'd to me before where ptracker keeps running and i cant launch AC ..
    But i would get a message telling me 'another instance of AC is running' so yours might be different .. :eek:

10. Nigel Middleton

2 hours ago working fine, Just went to launch the game and got that message.

Will restart pc see if that makes any difference.

11. Rob Milliken

TASK MANAGER !! that's all you need to do end the ptracker process..

Sometimes ptracker keeps running in the background and you cant launch AC

12. Nigel Middleton

Restarted pc working again :) odd never happened to me before.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rob Milliken

Anyone have sportsman SUGO ?

I did a race at RD on this track and would like to add it to the selection .

I plan to use it itn the TT Cup !

Give it a go and let me know !

sporstman SUGO

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rob Milliken

• Like Like x 2
  15. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Just did 4 laps with the TT at Sugo. Good choice in track this. Great for Touring/Cup cars.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Rob Milliken

Anyone else get the 70th anniversary Ferrari DLC ?
    I tried but i couldn't resist .. :D
    If you love Ferrari's its a must have
    the cars are amazing ..

1962 250 GTO
    1967 330 P4
    1967 312/67
    1984 GTO
    2004 F2004
    2017 812 Superfast
    2017 SF70H

17. Nigel Middleton

I will get it :)

18. Rob Milliken

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_sf70h_ks_silverstone_21-9-117-0-57-19.jpg Not often you get a year model F1 car in a sim .. Did anyone see the video interview with kunos that was poping around FB ? he talked about acquiring the ferrari licence & having his dream car in the dlc, the GTO ..it was a cool interview ..i think it was last weekend at that sim thing ..lol

19. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not yet but I got the earlier release of the "Red Pack" which has the SF15T

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

OK so whats going on here??

In practice for Interlagos tomorrow, I noticed the front tyre pressures were showing blue in the hud overlay and the corresponding tyre temps were way down below normal. In the pits both front and rear temps /pressures are equal but as soon as I drive down the pit lane and onto the track the fronts drop ridiculously fast and never seem to come back, staying way below the rears. It's not a setup issue either before anybody suggests it.

Look at these 2 pictures to see what I'm saying.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]