Assetto Corsa General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Sim Racing Online, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Louis Defor

Louis Defor Pro Driver

Would you be available this weekend? (today or tomorrow)

2. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

No, Today I'm not home and tomorrow I'll have another race. Maybe some day next week?

3. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Are there any SRO members who have installed or investigated using custom shaders in AC e.g. Inmersive ACC Filter v7, Reshade etc?

I had a spare 30 mins yesterday and installed Inmersive but I'm not sure it's configured right. Plus It's all quite technical in trying to use and understand it, so I'm looking for some guidance/explanation/advice hopefully over TeamSpeak/Discord.

5. Ken Jagger

6. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Ya crazy stuff ! ! He's working on a virtual sailing sim of some kind according to his tweets ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

Hey, I am having a terrible time with my wheel. I dl'd and installed the attached & now I want to change it back. Running W10, reply or pm if possible, I'm over my head. Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. Ken Jagger

What did you do to cause this? Did you run an app or program? What is the DL supposed to do?
    More info needed to help you Darrell.

9. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

My wheel stopped working, so I dl'd the latest app for it, they recommended to run that file I posted, the one I ran was a *.exe. The text file I posted was the same file in a *.bat. CM & AC both see the wheel and the controls work in the home page of both, but when I start AC or CM to go to the track it locks up and boots me back to the home page I started from. I can launch the game using my old wheel, but I want to get this one working again, I like it better.
    It's a Thrustmaster T150 and was working fine for a month. It is hardly used. I think somehow it messed up, then I ran that new app & the regedit *.exe, got it working again (I don't know how or why) and now it just craps out.
    If you can understand the *.txt file, see what it is changing, and email me your same file in a txt I would appreciate it and I'll put it back the way it was. That is the plan anyway. I emailed Thrustmaster but have not heard back yet.
    This isn't an AC issue, it is a wheel or W10 interface issue.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  10. Ken Jagger

As a first step I would uninstall any Thrustmaster drivers you have installed, reboot your PC and then DL & install the latest driver files from Thrustmaster and first of all check in the windows control panel they are correctly installed, recognised and working. You shouldn't need to run additional programs, especially something that messes with your Windows Registry file to fix problems with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

With the entry numbers being so small for the latest Assetto Corsa Praga R1 series, possibly due to Summer affecting the amount of time and availability of members to actually race, we will not be running another series until Quarter 1 of 2023 (January-March). Hopefully the entry numbers will pick up again then.

• Agree Agree x 1