Assetto Corsa Assetto Corsa TCR Series info

Discussion in 'AC TCR Championship Closed' started by Roy Cop, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
  2. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Additional info;
    Car mod download link https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/resources/tcr.591/

So the qualification for this will be 20 minutes. Race one will start right after that. 2nd race will have a 10 place reversed grid.
    It's a 6 event championship.
    The mod are FWD TCR cars that are all identical in fysics. So the only difference is cosmetic.
    Personal skins are allowed, but please do get them to me before August 28 so I have the time to check them and put them in a file for every one to download and install.

Hope to see a lot of you guys in this one

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

With only 2 weeks to go for the first race, I would like to remind everyone to register for what promises to be a great championship.
    Just click the "registration" button in the first post.

4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

When registering make sure you sign up for the series not just 1 of the 2 race day events ! I see round 1 race 1 has more drivers than round 1 race 2 ! If you register for the series it will assure your signed up for all the events ! :D ..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2019
  5. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

Just popped back over here after a long absence to find this gem waiting for me. Life is complicated but I'll see if I can make it. I've been wanting to try this mod for a while.

6. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

After conferring with my team manager ;) I've been cleared to participate. If the physics really are the same across all the cars, I guess I'll be picking the Focus, since I happen to be driving one in real life.

I'll be streaming as well.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Glad to have You in this Pasha

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

I was trying the server, and I got this message: "server contains unavailable content"
    Can someone help?

9. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  10. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

It's just one file, right? The actual mod. Or am I missing something?

11. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Just 1 mod, but there are 6 cars in there. You need to copy them all to your car folder in AC

• Like Like x 1
  12. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Ok, I thought I did that.
    I'll try downloading the track and the mod again.

13. Rob Milliken

I just today copied all the cars into my content/cars folder (open TCR pack and select all the cars don't put the TCR pack folder in , only paste all the cars ) .. had no issues getting on

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rob Milliken

Islam Mislimov & David Osborne are only registered for Round 1 race 1 , Is this by designee ? If not they need to register for Round 1 race 2 as well ! ;)

15. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

For the persons that did not select a car and skin, I'll set things so that You'll be using the same make and skin You use in the 1st race for the remainder of the championship.

16. damien mcmullen

damien mcmullen Pro Driver

I'll be picking the Focus, I will pick skin after tonight race

17. damien mcmullen

damien mcmullen Pro Driver

I'll be picking the Focus, I will pick skin after tonight race

• Like Like x 1
  18. Camilo Grandon

Camilo Grandon Pro Driver

Hello everyone, I am trying to download the TCR Pack mod but without success. Does anyone else have that problem?:oops:

19. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

There is no problem with the download. I think the issue must be on your side. :oops:

20. Neil Larson

Neil Larson Pro Driver

Hello all,
    Need some help, when attempting to enter the server. I'm getting the error message "Problems during checksum". The best I can find out is this is some sort of mismatch. I downloaded the track and cars from here and all work fine off line. I logged on to some unlocked servers just to check with no problem. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks..
    Neil