Assetto Corsa Assetto Corsa TCR Series info

Discussion in 'AC TCR Championship Closed' started by Roy Cop, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'm getting the same error Neil .. something's different with the files .. it worked last race so the cars must be fine ..its something with the track is my guess .

2. Rob Milliken

Looks like Roys the only one who can join lol ...check the live timing ..^^^^:rolleyes:o_O:D

3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Guys, It's Knockhill 2017, the same as the one on the SRO download.
    I'll look into it in an hour when I'm home.

4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Good, I remotely uploaded the .cfg files again.
    If anyone could give it a try please and let us know if it works for You. Cheers

5. Neil Larson

Neil Larson Pro Driver

I've re-installed both the track and the cars and now I'm getting "server contains unavailable content". ??

6. Rob Milliken

Yup me to …

7. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Right. Neil, I'm going to have to remove your chosen car and replace it.

8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Try again please

9. Rob Milliken

10. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Sorry guys. I'll work on it tomorrow.

11. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

There are some missing track files on the server being used for this race. I've asked Rob Milliken who manages the upload service for SRO to re-upload the track, so it should be fixed by tomorrow hopefully.

12. Neil Larson

Neil Larson Pro Driver

Sounds like a plan guys, thanks...

13. Rob Milliken

All the server track folder needs to work online is the data.acd , if it were pooched Roy would also not be able to join , the server would not show this data if the track was porked .. Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.23 - 17.59.48.13.jpg

14. Rob Milliken

I' going to build the event and use a new entry_list to see if that makes a difference stand by :)

15. Rob Milliken

NO Joy .. I have re uploaded the track to the server , re built the event from my install , but I still get the check sum problem, its not a "check sum error" with the red page it a small message and then boots you back to server list .. at least the server shows up now with my files .. before it was red and I could not find it unless I tic to "show servers with content I don't have" so .. Happy Halloween :p:confused::rolleyes: we have gremlins ! o_O …. we just raced this mod 2 weeks ago ..it was fine ...

16. Rob Milliken

Trick or Treat ~! Ok I think I some how fixed it ..at least on my end it now loads and with the proper entry_list !
    ALL DRIVERS Pleas check to see if you can join the server & are in the proper car :D

17. Neil Larson

Neil Larson Pro Driver

I'm still getting the "server contains unavailable content" message, Rob. Any ideas?

18. Rob Milliken

After spending 2 hrs on this and doing to many things to remember
    If you put SRO in the server search Can you see the server ? & is it white or red?
    My first error was "problem with check sum" small txt at bottom ,but I could see the server normally , then Roy tried a fix and I could no longer see the server with the SRO search but I found it when I ticked to show all servers even the ones you don't have content for but it was red and I got your error "server contains unavailable content" o_O:rolleyes:..

I suggest deleting everything from your ac install, the cars & track , fire it up 1 time .. close it out & then reinstall the track & cars ..

19. Neil Larson

Neil Larson Pro Driver

Ok, I'll try that. The server was always red. Earlier it would appear by selecting only servers matching my content, but now only when I click that off. The SRO search would show nothing. So, I'll delete the cars and track and start over in the morning. Thanks for the help. See you soon...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rob Milliken

Another mistake I have made in the past regarding track installs is when I un zip the file I forget to see if there is a sub folder ,(a folder inside a folder of the same name :rolleyes::D) this track has that so for this track I suggest manual install , un zip it then open the Knockhill (sub folder) folder to see the actual Knockhill folder and copy this folder into content/tracks . best way to check is to go to ac/content/tracks find knockhill & open it ! if you see all the track files your good to go .. if you see another Knockhill folder that's a problem .:D