Assetto Corsa BMW 235i Racing

Discussion in 'BMW 235i Racing Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes I also saw this AI behaviour too Chris. Unfortunately that's something outside our control as it's programmed into the track by the developers. It could've been broken by an AC update and the devs haven't updated the track.

2. This might be my lack of understanding here, but if it’s programmed into the “track” how will it be any good for us to race on?

3. Ken Jagger

It's the AI behaviour that is an issue Chris.

4. ...ah, OK. Shame, as I find it a reasonably good way to judge my pace with ai set to 100% or above

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

You can change the AI path. This tutorial describes how to do it. Make sure you make a copy of the track first as it may cause mismatches when you go online. I haven't tried this but looks interesting. If you do try it then let us know how you get on :)

(1) How to Make AI Paths on Assetto Corsa - YouTube

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Cheers for that Paul. Took a look at the YouTube video and looks fairly straightforward, I’ll give it a try over the weekend and post the results.

7. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Unfortunately i cant join you tonight because of my job. I will unregister myself from this event.. :(

8. Ken Jagger

Sorry to hear that Vasilis. Hope to see you again soon.

9. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I hope so Ken, when i register myself i could make it just in time to race, but as it seems this time of year, my job keeps me busy more than i expected.. :(
    Tonight I came back to my home 30 minutes after the race started..

• Informative Informative x 1