Project Cars 2 BMW M1 Procar 2021 Series info

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Procar 2021 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Ken Jagger

This series is only for the BMW M1 car.

3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

If you want to know how to drive your BMW Procar please watch this:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ken Jagger

The following member has been unregistered from the series for missing the first two races without notification or unregistering as required by SRO Rules. If you want to run in the remaining races you must re-register.

Jose Branco

5. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver Donator

Hi Ken,

sorry for that I was trying to get my rig ready until the last minute hoping to be able to join, but no success :(.

Since I bought my new setup I'm having a lot of issues to make it work, first since my CPU is quite new I have to upgrade all kinds of bios, firmware's and software's including windows that for some reason didn't like my hard drive so new HD purchased and after a couple of installs and reinstalls the system works but my G25 wheel doesn't, it keeps failing after one lap or so :mad::mad::mad:.

So I'm trying all recipes and voodoo s$!@%s that I've found in internet during the last weeks and nothing seems to solve it so I'm pulling my hair and ready to throw my G25 thru the window when last night I try to disable the FFB and the wheel works just fine without breaks o_O.
    After some internet digging seams to be a known power supply issue on this Logitech wheels that barely support the motors power and tent to degrade getting worst over the time.
    So at least I can drive, without FFB, but can drive :cool:, and a new and BIGGER PSU is on the way so maybe I can get my FFB back.

I'll do some more long tests during the week and hope it works fine so I can join you guys in the rest of the season.
    Cheers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Sounds like a nightmare which nobody would wish on anyone else :eek: Hopefully you have got somewhere towards fixing the various issues now Jose. Hope to see you back running with us all very soon :)

7. Christian Dauger

Christian Dauger Pro Driver

Hello,
    It's been a long time since I came here ;)
    18h gmt,, is this the start of the race ?

8. Ken Jagger

Hi Christian and welcome back :)

The times for Qualifying and the Race are shown on the race page for the event. If you have included your geographic location in your profile details, the time will also be shown in your local time i.e. allowing for Summer Savings Time if your country follows it. GMT time is used as a base time standard to allow conversion to local times for our members.

As an example, here is the race page showing my Qual/Race times which show I am in the Europe/London time zone. You can see that because the UK is still observing Summer Time, the actual race time is +1hr at 19:15 local time. If you are in another zone which e.g. is +2hrs to GMT then your local race time will show 20:15.

Race start time.jpg

9. Christian Dauger

Christian Dauger Pro Driver

Merci Ken !

10. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Welcome Christian, please join this great series!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ken Jagger

Round 5 of this series is scheduled for Mugello which is part of the PC2 Ferrari Essentials DLC pack. Does anybody entered for this race not have this DLC?

12. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

Looks like I'm spending £8.49 lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

So that's one NO answer then :D

14. Ken Jagger

Added today to my "Waiting to be built collection" to remind me of the two series we have run with this car :)

Italeri BMW M1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ken Jagger

The following members have been unregistered from the series for missing the last two races without notification or unregistering as required by SRO Rules. If you want to run in the remaining races you must re-register.

Simon Wattman
    Dan Houk
    Matthew Lesniewski

16. Ken Jagger

The following member has been unregistered from the series for missing the last two races without notification or unregistering as required by SRO Rules. If you want to run in the remaining races you must re-register.

Aleksandar Stanisavljev