Booted Performance

Discussion in 'rFactor 1 General Discussion' started by Sim Racing Online, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

I some times get this error when I am on the server removed performance if anyone has an idea what it is or how to fix post it here.

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

RE: Performance

I have checked this on ISI forum it says it is a genuine message and that it is because rf might not be genuine but likely cause is probably to do with the exe on the server that is something else they say on there.

I have only just started to get this the first 4 weeks had not 1 problem very strange.

3. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

RE: Performance

It looks like I found the problem rfactor exe file was 0 no files in there was so not sure what happened there unless it is the RFE Plugin will have a look to see if it is an exe file if it is we will not be able to use it you can only have 1 exe file in rfactor root.

4. Nigel Middleton

Servers ok there has got to be some mod or something overwriting the rf exe folder scratching my head have not got any idea what caused it.
    Will keep a close look when installing the mods like Rolf said could it be RFE plugin will have to investigate.

5. Nigel Middleton

I have checked and it is not the RFE plugin I am checking the mods when uploading to the server something did overwrite the rf exe file? on both servers.

6. Rolf Just

Rolf Just Pro Driver

So were some mods the problem?

7. Nigel Middleton

They must be but not found the 1 yet uploaded almost all the mods I had on the servers before and all is ok.What ever it was it effected both servers so not sure what it was.

8. Rolf Just

Rolf Just Pro Driver

Ok the most important thing is it works now [​IMG]