BTCC 2017 - WIP

Discussion in 'Race 07' started by Kenny Press, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

I have no idea how to skin the cars or make a mod for RRE. Never actually looked into it. Can only skin on Race 07, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars and rFactor.

Its only Race 07 I know how to mod a little.

At least looking above with have 5 so far to race :)

2. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Don't actually think you can skin your car. You have to buy that car in one of the liveries made by RRE

3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

@ Kenny, keep at it. Build it and they will come :)

Told you i'd buy the game and add-ons needed when the mod is ready to race. Its only 10€ for the pack

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Here is build 1 for you guys to try.

Just got 1 more model to add for the next build and if theres anything that needs sorting from this build. Just remember I don't fully know the ins and outs of the game files :p

Also I recommend not running any other mod while running this one because Race 07 use's model ID numbers (1-250) and non-simbin mods tend to clash a lot.

It does require STCC and STCC 2 for car models and sounds.

INSTALLATION : Extract to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\race 07

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  5. David Marques

David Marques Ace Motorsport

I am going to download the game, I will try the mod, if everything is going well and the races run on days that I do not work (Saturday or Sunday) I will be present.

• Like Like x 1
  6. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

tried it @ Thruxton, Mallory & silverstone nat crashed each time, seems to reach loading of the volvo & crashes. tried it with BTCC 2004 all well loaded ok

7. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

hi kenny hows it going with the mod, I am thinking of running a caterham series if it's going to be a while till you finish it

John

8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Kenny, Is there any progress on this mod? I was kinda looking forward to this.