Assetto Corsa Car Number Allocations

Discussion in 'SimRacingHolland Audi TT Cup - Closed' started by Chris Hill, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

Hi Ken, can I be default #96 for this please...

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Assigned it to you Steve :)

3. Andrea Grazioli

Andrea Grazioli Pro Driver

Hello All,
    I submitted the Semper Ludens Racing Team skins in the skins thread.
    Jacopo Zaninelli #74
    Stefano Pedrinazzi #75

Thank You,
    Andrea

4. Ken Jagger

Before we add these skins to our server I need to know why Stefano Pedrinazzi and Allessandro Bosso appear to be using the same STEAM/AC GUID as it messes up our results system?

5. Francesco Fadenti

Francesco Fadenti Pro Driver

the two players use the same pc but with two different steam accounts. unfortunately AssetroCorsa is not a game created on steam and the game does not import data from the claud related to steam but remain saved on the PC. moreover AssettoCorsa does not have a system to create different drivers as it happens on rfactor and therefore you have to manually change the name at each access. probably, by mistake, the server was accessed without changing the name, as Juri did with the PC used by mattia mele. then leaving the server and returning after changing the name, it seems that the ip linked to the name of Bosso, despite the name has been changed to Pedrinazzi, has remained stored as Boxwood. since the problem only occurred for one of the two players, I think the reason is this simple distraction. my mistake and the rush of drivers to run. I will try to be more careful and to be more careful all about the names before entering a server.

I apologize for the English translation translated via google translate. I hope that what I want to say is clear.

hoping to be able to avoid other problems, I still apologize for the oversight.

hoping not to create other problems
    best regards

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

OK that explains what we saw with the same STEAM GUID being used by two guys, which was confusing for us.

7. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Ken. Sorry late to the party. Any car/number will be fine.
    P.s. are most drivers using gimp to do car skins or is there a more/easier software?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

I'm not going to update the server for today's race but will do it afterwards, so you should get one of the following free cars/skins allocated to you by AC when you join the server:
    2, 3, 6, 11, 14 or 27

Take a look at them in-game and let me know which you would like for future races :)

I think Pasha Paterson might be able to answer this question.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

I do use GIMP because I'm too cheap to pay for Photoshop. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

car N0 2 please Ken.

• Like Like x 1