Assetto Corsa Comp DLC

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

84141069_4100928929933394_4407680569425526784_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

Going to ruin my training for next Tuesdays race :) Can't wait and now I don't have to wait long.

Oh and:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

I have so far enjoyed the flight :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rob Milliken

Assetto Corsa Competizione: Intercontinental GT Pack DLC - NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM!

The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione introduces four iconic international circuits from four different continents:

• Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa)
    • Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
    • Weathertech ®️ Raceway Laguna Seca (United States)
    • Mount Panorama Circuit (New South Wales)

Players owning these tracks will extend the GT Series to the Intercontinental GT Challenge by Pirelli, providing a challenging driving experience using an exclusive layout finely reproduced with Laserscan®️ technology, which allows for extreme precision in track reproduction detail.

The Intercontinental GT Pack for Assetto Corsa Competizione also features more than 45 new car liveries, 30 new teams and 50 new drivers in addition to all-new game modes from the real-life Intercontinental GT Challenge powered by Pirelli.

LINK TO STEAM STORE PAGE:

This update also includes the new 1.3 patch which will update the whole game, improving several aspects in order to grant the best game experience to all Assetto Corsa Competizione users.

More info at https://www.assettocorsa.net , follow us also on Twitter & Facebook.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Something went wrong after buying the DLC for me .. every time I would load a session it would freeze. I had to backup my ACC folder in my documents folder. I then put the backup back and that seemed to work but my controls are still lost. And setting up the controls was not working well either.. So, my ACC is broken at the moment..

6. Rob Milliken

wow .. that sux ! have you tried a the verify integrity of files within steam yet?

7. Laurent Londes

Yes, that was all good. The update must have corrupted some file in my documents folder. I can load a session again but I lost my controls configuration.

8. Rob Milliken

Hot Fix 1.3.1 is out now !

9. Laurent Londes

Oh man, with 1.3.1 when I try to save my controls it crashes .. :( That did work yesterday at least.

Update : Seems like they are working on an imminent fix for it..

10. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

I have the new DLC but no servers are showing now it comes up with an error message.

11. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I give it a try last night and, for me, everything goes right. No issues at all. This sim get better and better. The start procedure is a very good addition.
    Tried only Kyalami (great track) and Bathurst. Single player and no problem at all with AI (of course there is room for improvement)
    Can't wait to get home for the other two :)
    (and must find time for this also
    )

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Servers are showing now.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Laurent Londes

The crashes are also fixed, I can play again.

• Like Like x 3