rFactor 2 DTM 2024 Series Info

Discussion in 'DTM 2024' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Ken Jagger

The default URD car skins are listed under "T5 Touring 2018" and the additional skinpack content is listed under "DTM 2018"

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

I'll jump into this series, not sure about free time for practice but these cars are usually pretty good fun.

No time for a livery this time, maybe if I get chance later on! lol

I'm guessing the low(ish) numbers are because it's a paid mod, but if anyone's thinking of taking part and reading this, it is a good buy :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

At SRO we do use plenty of payware DLC and it doesn't seem to put people off, but for the series I host I generally tend to avoid DLC where possible. We have used this mod for many years and had good entries due to it's quality and for only 5 Euros, less than a pint of beer in some bars or a coffee/bun, it's not going to break the bank for many.

If we could create an algorithm which would predict entries then it would be easy to fill the server, but that's never going to happen :D.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nick Westy

Nick Westy Pro Driver Donator

In the real DTM in 2018 there was a mandatory pit stop for tyres, is this being enforced to make it as realistic as possible?

6. Ken Jagger

Looking at a previous series we ran for this mod, we did specify a mandatory stop for 4 tyres, so unless anybody objects, we will also make it the case for this series.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Nick Westy

Nick Westy Pro Driver Donator

The Real DTM also had DRS, is this a thing for this series, do the cars have it?

8. Ken Jagger

Yes they do and it is allowed in this series, but of course it is track dependent, so if it isn't built into the track by the developer then it won't work during the race.
    DTM2018 Aids Allowed Indicator.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

It’s a bit of a pity that there will be a mandatory pit stop. there could be a battle of different tactics to save the tires or prefer the maximum pace

and I don’t yet know exactly which plan I would prefer in Hockenheim. now there will be one plan for everyone