Events question

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Victor Penche, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Victor Penche

Victor Penche Pro Driver

Hi guys, im quite new here, and im really interested in race in this page. But one question, what happens if i sing up to a event, race, whatever... what happens if i dont go into the race, i mean if i sing in but i dont participate?

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

If you signup and don't race nothing will happen, We do like if possible for members to unregister from that race.

If there are more signed up for a given race there will be a post asking for drivers to unregister if they will not be able to make the race.

When you signup for a race you will see you have a green light next to your name, If you happen to be the 31st driver to signup you will have a red light meaning you can't race until a driver unregisters, When a driver unregisters your red will automatically go to green.

If you are the 32nd driver on the list you would have to wait for 2 drivers to unregister and so on to go green.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

When entering an event do we need to specify which car we are going to use? Is that the car we use for the season or can we change at anytime during the season with / without penalty?

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

When you register you only get the options of TEAM and CLASS. Unless stated otherwise in the specific series Forum, you can choose any car at any race you want, but if you change class midway through a series you may lose any points already accumulated.