Assetto Corsa Comp FKR Prep Series Round 2 Barcelona

Discussion in 'FKR ACC Prep Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I know exactly who you are ...

2. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

Soz for missing out and not notifying. Have had a bit of downtime racing wise. Glad to hear you all had fun and controversies abound! Good read :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. @Alex Freitas I must appologies for the mistake buddy. I thought i gave back the position, and YES it was a bad move from my side.
    And no, i dont drive like that normaly, i also hate when peaople do that!!!, so you can join more races here at SRO. I love this community and their rules about punting and stuff like that. So again! i am realy sorry!!! ( and sorry for the late responce, new PC so have to sort all kind of shit out again! )

@Christian Mentin I use (in the last video) a 42" tv as monitor
    And it stands 10 cm behind my wheelbase. just make yourself a "table" that stand over your sim-rig and make the hight so the bottom of your monitor is about 10 cm UNDER your wheel base...

Next video will be recorded at a 50" 4K monitor :p ( that stands also 10 -15 cm behind my wheel.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

https://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Henri Miettinen

I almost forgot that this race is today. I have to try to get practice even a couple of laps before the race.

6. Henri Miettinen

Wrong discussion

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

On the subject of accelerated time I was on the server for about 2 hours on and off and the changing track temps affect on pace, tyres is mega, full seconds worth. In the span of 2 hours I had to tweak my pressures on 4 different occasions.

8. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Pro Driver

For any Flash averse users here is another FOV calculator:

https://andyf.me/fovcalc.html

• Like Like x 1