Flat 6 Series Help

Discussion in '[U.S] Flat6 GT3 Cup World Challenge Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Sep 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dowmloaded this and put it in the packages folder, but can’t really understand whether it’s inn use or not, how is it “applied”

3. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Did you install the package manually? It's not automatic like from Steam.

4. Hi Doug, yes installed it manually. It shows as installed in the packages.

by the way, the car mod is awesome! Car handles superb. Despite the late (UK) hour of the race, Im entering purely for this reason.

5. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Cool.. This is a Americas time zone series, glad to have yo stay up late Chris :)
    The mod should show up in single player Series Selection.

Just a note, this mod is the not the official race server mod, when you access the online server a new event mod will install.
    Server will be up a few days prior to event day.

6. It does show up in the mod list, however, (and be gentle with me.....I’m relatively new to all this) I m not sure what to do with it and what it’s purpose is.

7. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

If you have practice with out the event mod there is no need to install it if you have downloaded the car mod and track from SRO for this series.. I put it just for any gamer to know if they have the correct car class and track before last minute panic as race is near starting, then maybe have to download correct apps.

8. Ah, ok Doug, many thanks. Registered for the series now and looking forward to it.......
    Just need to stay awake long enough!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.