Assetto Corsa Follow up championship Touring Cars

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Roy Cop, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Guys,

The TCR Championship is coming to an end and I was wondering what would be a good mod for a follow up championship.

So any suggestions? Must be Touring Cars ;)

2. Pasha Paterson

Pasha Paterson Pro Driver Broadcaster

The Audi TT VLN (not the Cup car) is screaming fast fun and loves the larger tracks. I'm currently hosting a series on SRS that has run it at Watkins Glen, Road America, VIR, and Imola, with Spa-Francorchamps tonight and Nürburgring next week. Would highly recommend. It is from the official Kunos's "Ready to Race" DLC.

I haven't driven it in a while, but I greatly enjoyed the Skoda Octavia Cup in offline testing, and haven't seen anyone running a league with it in AC yet.

And then of course there's always the SEAT Leon EuroCup, which we've enjoyed in the past. (The recent updates to the TCR version have made it much more difficult to drive, but I think the EuroCup has been left alone.)

3. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Alfa 155 TI v6 vs BMW M3 E30 GpA 92 vs Mercedes Benz 190E Evo II

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

@Pasha Paterson Good suggestions, although I'm not sure the Octavia is a good mod. But I will do some testing this week.
    Regarding the Seat Leon Eurocup, nothing has changed on that one for over a year and there are no plans on modding it. You know I'm a fan of this one ;-)

5. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

I also have a fairly good Clio Cup mod. Perfect for fixed setup racing.
    Could do a short series with those

6. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

I suggest the Porche Cup or Formula Abarth single-seater (Tatus) both original AC content.

• Agree Agree x 1