General Discussion

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by Nigel Middleton, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

sorry meant to say I came 3rd,

2. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

3. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

typing in the dark

4. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Just looked at replay and again PCars is a disaster piece of software! On my replay only 4 cars where racing, the other 3 were invisible!

According to the overall result you came 4th, but I bet you crossed the line first between you and Gerhard and the game had a dizzy fit like normal! Race Result.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Started on wets. My tires were destroyed completely at the end. No idea WHO finished p3 sind p4. My feeling was that Roger was one cm ahead. Sorry to tell- i have no replay.

6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

PCARS results software is a nightmare especially for the admin who has to input the results involves a lot of work.
    Let us hope they have made it easier in PCARS2 but not holding out a lot of hope they have :(

7. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

don't think I'll be buying pcars 2 it has more cars and tracks but physics and graphics look the same. plus too pricey

8. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

had pcars 1 modded was nice, but mods don't work now,

9. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

my car had its lights on full

10. Nigel Middleton

Drivers that are racing in the Clio Cup you will see on your driver rank 0 miles that is because PCARS does not give total miles in the results.

11. David Taylor-Piggot

David Taylor-Piggot Pro Driver

i came 2nd in silverstone national why am i not on leaderboard??

12. David Taylor-Piggot

Forget that looked at wrong results lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Snetterton Race 1

Mat, your lag was extreme.
    Your car was ziggin and zaggin,
    i saw you 2 seconds behind me,suddenly a hard hit
    in my rear, a full crash, your car dancing in front of me,
    one moment later you are 2 seconds in front of me.
    check your i-connection, somethings wrong.
    best regards
    Gerhard

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. David Taylor-Piggot

Project Cars Clio Uk Snettereton 300 Guys come on If your connection is not up to joining a race event DONT ENTER.... Cars glitching in and out glitching into me sending me airborn ect and if you go off track on 1st lap "Richard Hinds" please dont then proceed to join track and push me off exiting a corner cause you just end up wrecking both our races. Also Klaus. If your coming into the final corner and im up the outside of you and you screw your braking up dont complain that i put us both into the wall as i had no where to steer since you buggered up your corner and braking skills. That was particularly mental. Also its not fun having started 3rd to get punted off through others.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

The way 2nd and third places were driving and glitching its a wonder you made it past the 1st corner. as it was you both took each other out before you even got there, and i got into 2nd. you cant win a race on the 1st corner ? for your information I went off on the 3rd lap on the 3rd corner from the end of the lap. and yes the reply shows me rejoining the race safely . it also shows you fishtailing me off the track , this must be the new way of passing...lol i'll be glad to see the end of this series. I can see why Kenny didn't bother racing after qualifying.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. David Taylor-Piggot

Rodger your driving was crap too. have you heard of the terms respect the room of others...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

Lmao

18. David Taylor-Piggot

If i can post screen shots i would was it not you off track 2nd last corner that took us both out squeezing me off track?? putting us both in the wall
    #

19. Nigel Middleton

David if you have a complaint do it by pm do not disrespect drivers in the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

^^^^^ This.

There seems to be an issue with Project Cars (well lots of issuesl. I've noticed when 2 cars even slightly touch they both just drive straight on as if the wheels have stopped working. Not sure the cars react the same in real life or if this is part of the unfinished Project Cars game. So please take it steady when fighting for position.

STEWARD NOTES

1......Please take care when returning to the track, make sure the racing line is clear to re-join. Also for those on track make sure to take care when people are returning to the track, give them room to do so. <--- this goes to all competitors

2......Anyone with connection issues can you please try and sort them if possible as it causes issues for other competitors as there game doesn't respond to where you are on track.

3......Anyone with issues on track if possible can you please make a short video of the incident as my replay's don't always show everyone and its a pain having to "slowly skip" through the footage to find an incident.

• Like Like x 2