Assetto Corsa Comp General Info

Discussion in 'SRO Tuesday Night Racing Ginetta G55 GT4 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Yup - only the one in the GT4 pack

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Drivers! We now have a new ACC server, 32 slots it's from a new provider & we need to test it out as it has some better admin control but we need to test this.
    Please have a go & let me know. The old server is a 16 slot server so simply ignore that one.
    It's set for GT4, please see if it lets you join without the Ginetta. (it prob will let you until an entry list is created) I have set it to only allow the Ginetta but that was using myself in the entrylist. I'm the only one in there yet.

Thanks!

3. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

I got on the server fine in a Ginetta, loved splashing around a wet Donington :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks! did you try w/o the Ginetta? .. Trying to see if the "force vehicle type" is working ..When it's set up properly it should throw you an error if you try to get in w/o the Ginetta..

5. Ray Norton

Ray Norton Pro Driver

Rob, i managed to enter using a BMW.o_O

6. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

I joined in my default maclaren!

Once i switched found it difficult to adjust to the car. Not used to sitting on the right for start and the front end is a bit rubbish, understeers a lot.

Is there a way to sett the FFB individually for each car? Its quite heavy in this car.

7. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Yes, assign FFB up and down in buttons keybinding