rFactor 2 GTE Cars

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 General Discussion' started by Paulo Lima, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Hi all!
    I was just wondering when will we have some GT endurance races.
    We have the URD mod or the rF2 GT cars that we can use, and they are AWESOME

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Although it wasn't a GT only series, when we last ran a multi-class rF2 Endurance series it was very poorly supported by SRO Members and some races actually didn't run due to lack of entries and turnout on the day. We currently have several GT Series running across multiple sims on different days of the week and a new GT Endurance series starting on March 2nd for Project Cars2.
    We have nothing in the planning stage for a series using the mods you've mentioned, but they could well be considered for a new series to follow on from the existing one's already in the Championship Schedules, so thanks for making the suggestion. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

It's just a pitty not using the GT car pack from studio 397... have you tried them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

No i have not Paulo but i will.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Which pack are you referring to?

6. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

You will not regret it :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

8. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Not tested yet but i will some time this week, Looking at the cars could be some good racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Together with the URD mod, they are the best rF2 GT Cars IMO
    The Studio 397 pack is great!!
    My brother and I were a little affraid that it could not worth the money: totally not the case! Great PACK

• Agree Agree x 1