rFactor 2 help needed

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 General Discussion' started by Neil Tasker, May 30, 2020.

1. Neil Tasker

Neil Tasker Pro Driver Donator

right guys need alittle help
    so I have steam and last year I downloades all the sutio 397 add ons packs, gt3 challenger, endurance pack,
    but there not showing anywhere in game and steam is asking me to repay for them is there anywhere you can see what you brought and download before buying again
    thanks in advance

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

That is odd when you redownload steam your games are there you just need to install them.

3. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

when i click on it i see all my purchases.

steam1.jpg steam2.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Have you created a new STEAM user account which doesn't match your previous one?

5. Neil Tasker

no same one as previous £43 later I feel ive had to buy same packs twice lol,
    having issues with aston martin installing to it says base mod not installed
    any ideas

6. Ken Jagger

I recently installed STEAM to a new laptop alongside the already existing install on my current desktop and logging into the laptop with the same STEAM user account, it showed all my purchases made over the years in my Library. Yes, any I want to use on the laptop would need installing, but that's the only difference. I'm surprised STEAM would let you buy stuff again when it knows you already have it in your library, so I can only assume you haven't actually used your original STEAM account Neil.

7. Ken Jagger

Can you be specific and provide links to the mod and DLC.

8. Neil Tasker

hi ken
    its defo the same account as I have managed to download games I already own and can see my of buying dlc pack history on account info
    the issue I'm having I think is when click on packs it doesn't show I already own them and wants to recharge me, but looking into it I think there has been some additions made to these packs, I've just re purchased them all and I will claim refund through steam for what I own already lol

its r factor 2 and the studio 397 packs that are causing the install fail on Aston martin it says no base mod

9. Ken Jagger

10. Neil Tasker

Many thanks for help ken all sorted now,
    Unsubscribed to every thing and clean r factor 2 and appears ok,

Cheers all

• Informative Informative x 1