Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Filip Petrovic, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Filip Petrovic

Filip Petrovic Pro Driver

Hello everybody!
    My name is Filip and I come from Serbia.
    I love watching F1/MotoGP/WEC and because of that, I developed love for racing sims that are very realistic.
    I have an older PC, so I'm playing rFactor with a Logitech F310 gamepad, which is to be honest, quite precise when you get used to it.
    I came here to hopefully experience some fun & realism in races :D
    -Filip :)

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

3. Filip Petrovic

Thank you very much. :)
    I registered for Scirocco V6 World Tour and I can't wait to start, but until then, practice awaits :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Filip and glad to have you with us. Looking forward to running on track with you soon. :)

5. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Hi Filip, hope to see you on track soon.

I'm a former gamepad player, I used rFactor with a PS4 one until 2015! :D

6. Filip Petrovic

Damn, that's a long time actually!
    I must say, I'm quite satisfied with the output I get with Logitech F310, triggers are pretty precise so I'm able to manage throttle/brakes more precisely - with some tuning of rates for throttle/brakes/steering, it's quite good.

7. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Yeah, it's not that bad like someone could think. :p

At first I spend a lot in the best gamepads in the market, and owned some +150€ gamepads (Scuf Elite and Razer Sabertooth) but they needed a lot of tuning/tweaking to play rFactor. Then one day I thought, "Hey why not try my PS4 DualShock?" And after some "adjustments" to make it work in a PC I really liked it more than the Xbox360 based controllers.

But in 2015 I managed to buy a G27 and when you get a wheel it's a point of no return! ;)

8. Filip Petrovic

I agree with you!
    I had a cheap wheel few years ago and well, it was pretty hard to drive, since it wasn't sensitive enough for me and it had some bad suction cups at the bottom and then it always moved when I aggressively steer.
    I tried a better wheel at my friend's house and I was amazed how better wheels act propertly, when everything is set up propertly.
    But first I'm going to save up some money to get a better PC and have access to some newer racing sim's, but until then, I'm stuck with rFactor :D