rFactor 2 Indy Pro 2000

Discussion in 'Indy Pro 2000 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry mates, could not race 1 meter.
    Exactly when race 1 started my wheel decided to f**k up.
    No input was possible, my apologize to the guys starting behind me,
    i caused some crashes. Tried everything to make it for heat 2, but
    no chance, this wheel is gone.
    Cu next time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

too bad gerhard...

first podium for me! 2 years since I got my first wheel, pretty happy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark Jones

Mark Jones Pro Driver

Mixed one that and some issues that i don't know if everyone had or its just me?
    1.By the time the race session showed up and i immediately hit drive, I was in the car and lights started changing, no time at all from hitting drive. I noticed when it went from Qually to warmup it went to 5:30 but after a few seconds showed 4:30 so assume rF2 is taking ages to swap sessions at my end?
    2. Possibly due to above there is still some syncing going on, but both races 2nd race in particular, i had warping of other cars and the stuttering too on 2nd Race.
    3. I think i've found an answer to already, which was double down shifts. This was the reason for 2 spins in 2nd race, apologies to those who got caught up in those.
    Apart from that the car is a blast to drive and had some great racing too.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

That's a bummer for sure Gerhard :( Still, you can now look at getting something new, shiny and hopefully an improvement on what you had. :)

5. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Hi there. I've just done some testing for the New Hampshire round and I've found that the car can't do the full distance on fuel and you can't refuel. The maximum you can do is about 40 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Thank you cait, thats a very important message. We only tested our 25 min distance, but then we decided to do
    one long race. So we will have to shorten the disctance. Thanks al lot, cu in the noodle pot.

• Like Like x 2