Automobilista Inter-Community AMS Cup Series

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

You haven't registered in the Discord Channel yet Taner, so you better get a move on :) as the first race is on 23rd October

2. Ken Jagger

ALL DRIVERS take note of these AMS Community rules (from their Discord Channel). Some of the races may/will require DLC to be purchased

- the AMS-Community-Cup-2018 goes for 8 Events
    - one Event per Month
    - each Communities will organize at least one Event
    - the organizing Community will change alternating
    - the organizing Community specifies a car and a track
    - the organizing Community can decide on the date within the determined month and time of the Event as a home-turf advantage. (preferably between 8and11pm CET.)

- the cars and tracks have to be Reiza original or DLC content with original skins (Patrick Giranthon tracks allowed)
    - to keep things simple the organizing Community will not oblige any driver to subscribe to their site
    - the organizing Community will host the Event on their Server (with a practice-server online a week prior to the Event)
    - the Event-Race will be approximately 60 minutes long and announced in "Number of Laps"
    - Duration of Practice and Qualification are open to be set by the organizing Community as the starting procedure
    - Server settings will only allow: auto-clutch and free-driving-view with a 50% damage-multiplier. also normal-settings (1x) for tire and fuel usage are required
    - all communication has to go through Discord on the ACC-Server
    - we will keep the stats after each event updated and posted online. to do so we would need the server-logs from the organizing Community.

- Each Community will nominate 1 Race Steward. Race Steward's have to investigate after the race with the original-server-replay together on any reported incidents and decide on eventual penalties. (a voice-channel is reserved for the Stewart's at the ACC2018 site.)
    - Driver's have to alter or create a new Player-Profile with a "Real-Sounding-Name" including the abbreviation of their Community at the beginning. for example: [AMSU] Peter Driver
    - the won points for the 4 fastest driver's of each Community will count as a score to determine the AMS-Community-Champion-2018 at the end of the season
    - Score: 1st - 15 points, 2nd - 13 points, 3rd - 11 points, 4th - 9 points, 5th - 8 points, 6th - 7 points, 7th - 6 points, 8th - 5 points, 9th - 4 points, 10th - 3 points, 11th - 2 points, after 12th - all drivers get 1 point (if crossing the finish-line)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Sorry for a bit late. Doin now : )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

The host of the first race of this series AMSU have put up a test server using the race settings:

Server name ACCRACE1-AMSUNOFFICIAL.NET
    Car Boxer Cup
    Track Imola 2016
    No Pwd

Also for the full series we have been allocated car skins from the following in-game Teams:
    NTT Racing
    Pan American Racing
    Red Cow Racing

One of the suggestions that has been made in the Community Forums is that for easier identification of Team Members on track, each community could run the same skin. This hasn't been made mandatory as yet, but I think it would be a good idea if our SRO Team used the same :) My vote is for the Red Cow car #00 :cool:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  5. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I missed the which serie/mod we will race in?

6. Ken Jagger

All the information is on the AMSU Community Challenge Discord channel https://discord.gg/tsXUqS4
    Select the AMS Community Cup icon in the left-side panel for full details

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ken Jagger

OK so this is the final Roll Call for the first race of this series which is at Imola in the Boxer Cup cars next week on Tuesday 23rd Oct.
    Qualifying is at 21:15 BST, the Race starts at 21:30 BST. The server will be open for practice before the Qualifying session.

The original server details were as follows but may change slightly because the plan is to run two servers to accommodate the large number of entries (assuming everyone turns up of course)
    server-name: ACCrace1-AMSU
    server-password: ACC2018

For this first event, SRO entrants will be running against members from Phoenix Racing Club, Sim-Racing-Evolution and Project-GT-ru.
    The car skins available to us are NTT Racing, Pan American Racing and Red Cow Racing. Within AMS, each Team has one garage allocated to it, so it would be unwise for us to all use the same skin (as I first thought we should) to avoid pit-stop problems. We will decide on skins to be used once I know who will be running :)

Those of you who have registered your desire and intent to participate as part of SRO in this Inter Community Challenge, must now confirm to me that they will be running next Tuesday. I need to know quickly so that I can confirm to the organisers the exact number of SRO competitors they can expect.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

from what ive been reading they are allocating 3 teams to each of us so we dont all use the same skin and therefore reduce the possibility of a queue in the pitlane ----------if theres 8 using the same skin well all be sharing the same pit box

9. Ken Jagger

I think originally it was because they didn't want competing Leagues using the same skins, mainly to make it easier for identification when you are on track. It did subsequently arise that there could be pit problems, which is why I changed my original idea of us all using the same skin. Any problems of course would only arise on the very low probability chance of two cars stopping on the same lap, one behind the other.
    I will be using the Red Cow #00 skin.

10. Ken Jagger

I might not be joining the server till close to start of Qual due to the SRO ACD Endurance race running close before the AMS race, but I'll be there :)

11. Ken Jagger

The race server we will run on has now been clarified as:
    server-two: ACCrace1-AMSU-server2
    server-password: ACC2018

Also remember to create another profile in AMS:
    Driver's have to alter or create a new Player-Profile with a "Real-Sounding-Name" including the abbreviation of their Community at the beginning. for example:
    [SRO] Ken Jagger

12. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

I'll use the Pan America skin :cool:

Any one done any laps? I'm in th 1:47's with high fuel

13. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Same here

14. Ken Jagger

Whilst I was away I now see that Race2 of this series was postponed. It is now scheduled for this Sunday, but I will not be able to make it. Hopefully some of you who registered an interest in this will still be able to run.

Car = F1 V12
    Track = Jerez
    18th of November 2018
    time-practice: 20:15 CET
    time-qualification: 21:15 CET
    time-warmup: 21:30 CET
    time-race: 21:35 CET

15. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Curiosity how did race 1 go.

16. Ken Jagger

[​IMG]

17. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks Ken.

18. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Sorry Ken, I can't make the second race.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Well, it was not good change of the date. That seems pushing me out of the race. Sorry : (

20. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Poor health means I can't race.