Is it up? Any Good? Is it FIXED?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Andre Depit, May 29, 2019.

1. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

100% both. I did read somewhere, using that pixel density over 100% causes big performance drops.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 6:18 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Right peeps got it fixed!!! It still isn't the best VR experience yet but I can get it to work at least and mouse support in menus is great and works!! Now the problem for me is the look of the game is still inferior to all other sims in VR as it is blurred and undefined. Also very pixelated as well. But got the hud in the right place and size and the driving position is now spot on!!! I am glad I actually gave this a second chance as wasn't impressed before but yes beginning to love this game. The handling is great and the cars behave as you would expect them too. I am still shit at the game but impressed with it.

If you had problems like me in VR then I would say that 90% of them are fixed and also performance wasn't bad either. Though it crashed once which was very annoying mid race I didn't have too many problems.

3. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Hi I have a RTX 2060 and it struggles but do you know how much VRAM this requires to play properly as the 2060 only has 6gb!

4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I don't know either, but you can check if that use all the VRAM with msi afterburner.

5. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Right apart from a few small issues this game is pretty much there. I am hooked and my car of choice is the Lexus. I love it!! The car handles great now doing single player to get ratings up and slowly getting there. Just done a bit of the Championship and really enjoyed it. The VR has been behaving itself as well and now that I changed the settings getting great performence from the game and it looks better also. The HUD is just right and the AI is actually good and will try and avoid you if you have the racing line. I am glad I went back to this as I have played nothing else for the last 2 days trying to perfect my VR experience. This is a great game and I am glad I went back now as I can finally see what a great game it is.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Well been on single player again last night. Done some of the Special events and really enjoyed them. The Brands Hatch in the rain is a challenge but in a good way. The handling on the cars is great and only a few cars I am not that keen on. I wish they had Le-mans though as an epic track I hope this comes in future patches. Anyone know if they are giving the DLC for free or if it will be payable? The only reason I ask is frankly not enough content in the game and maybe they need to open it up a bit so we can have GTE class and LMP1 etc. Have this in the game and then it would be the ultimate multi class racing sim.

7. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

This sim is replicating the Blancpain GT Series which is for GT cars only, so they will not be adding anything to the sim which is not used in the real world series.

8. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

I know but more of a wishlist than being serious. But I now love this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member SRO Team Member

• Like Like x 1