New Members Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Nigel Middleton, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

Thanks for the welcome, ol' boyz. Hey Ramon, you see, we'll be again fighting each other this year :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome Eric see you on track soon :)

3. Pascal Bauer

Pascal Bauer Pro Driver

1. What is your name?

Pascal Bauer

2. From what country are you?

Germany

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online?

By my friend Philipp Pichler, who advised me to your league.

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?

My computer can handle the newest racing games.

5. What sim(s) do you like the most?

RF1/RF2

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?

Single class

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?

Open wheelers

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game?

Difficult to say, but my most favorite track is Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve.

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else?

I prefer shorter races (30 min).

10. When did you start sim racing?

I think it was 2012 when I started to race in a league, but this league dissolved and I stopped sim racing due to lack of time.
    Since then I just played arcade racing games like Codemasters F1 games on PS4, but now I want to start racing in a league again.

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT?

Evening of every day beside Wednesday. But this depends in the future by new job.

Additional information about yourself:

I look forward to race with you. I'll need some time to get on a good level, so my first goal is just to reach the finish line. :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Pascal. :) Hope to see you on track soon with Philipp in some of the series he is running.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nigel Middleton

Welcome to SRO Pascal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Andrew Stringer

Andrew Stringer Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Andrew Stringer

UK

Google search

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    Somewhere in the middle ;)

Assetto Corsa (and Dirt Rally - does that count lol?)

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    Single Class

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    GT

Spa, Barcelona, Nordshliefe, all in AC

30 mins is ideal

2012- ish, but only joined my first league only a few years ago, however much like Pascal I didn't have enough time to dedicate to it.

Any evenings or weekends

Additional information about yourself:
    Signed myself up for the TT cup on AC, so will hopefully meet some of you guys out on track soon!

Cheers,
    Andrew

7. Ken Jagger

Welcome to SRO Andrew. Looking forward to running with you in the Audi TT Cup. :)

8. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

Welcome to SRO Andrew!
    See you somewhere on the track and hope you have lots of fun together with all the understanding and lovely people racing here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nigel Middleton

Welcome to SRO Andrew :)

10. Denis Lysenko

Denis Lysenko Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Denis Lysenko

Russia

Google help when I searched race for rF2

I think can with newest

rF2, Automobilista, R3E

Single class

DTM and open wheel

Hmm... I can not say that I have favorite tracks. I like Monza, Spa, Circuit de la Sarthe, Zandvoort, Daytona RC and other tracks. But I can say I hate Nordschleife)

90 min. I think best time for a race is 45-90 min.

In summer 2018

Friday or Saturday / 20.00-21.00

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yusuf Macit

Yusuf Macit Pro Driver

Welcome to SRO Dennis!
    I suppose Google is pretty good at showing people the right way! You will find the type of races and opponents most suitable for your level, whether you are a fast driver or an inexperienced slow one, you will get a proper match.
    Practice hard, race hard, good luck on the track!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nigel Middleton

Welcome Denis.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

Welcome to SRO Denis. I'm sure you'll find plenty of races to interest you here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ken Jagger

Welcome to SRO Andre. :) I'm looking forward to running with you on track sometime soon.

16. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Thank you. At the moment I am playing single player to get used to the tracks etc as not an arcade game. Also don't want to look like a complete noob when i start online racing either. I am looking forward to racing and getting used to the game. I got back into this purely because I bought a VR headset and love this all round feel it gives me. I am already upgrading from my T150 to a T300 GTE and thankfully I have a mate who was supper kind to give me his T3PA Pedals which are a big upgrade. I totally have the bug love it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Any tips on cars to get and tracks and the best place to get them please.

Thank you :)

18. Ken Jagger

Browse around our website and you'll find a wealth of information and downloads available https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/resources/
    We either use default mods & tracks, STEAM Workshop items or other mods are found in our Resources section and also on each race page. Just click on the link to download it e.g.

Download tab.jpg
    Download links.jpg

19. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Thank you will check this out when I get back home.

20. Nigel Middleton

Welcome to SRO Andre :) I see you are from Bicester just a few miles from Witney.