New Members Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself Here' started by Nigel Middleton, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

It's been a tough time for many for sure, but to have all the additional devastation of a cyclone is just unbelievable. We look forward to when you can get back to some form of normality Vasilis and rejoin us all here at SRO.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Balazs Flossmann

Balazs Flossmann Pro Driver Donator

1. What is your name?
    Balazs Flossmann ( just cal me "Flossy" :D
    )
    2. From what country are you?
    I'm hungarian but since 2010 I live in Finland.

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online?
    Friends

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    Yes, I'm ok up to ACC.
    I always try to keep my PC up to date.

5. What sim(s) do you like the most?
    rF2, AMS2, RaceRoom, ACC,

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    Both single and multiclass

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    Touring cars, GT's

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game?
    Bathurst (rF2), Zandvoort(any), NOLA (rF2).

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else?
    Both but most depends on my free time to practice.

10. When did you start sim racing?
    2010 on console (online Forza Motorsport, yeah I know not a sim but still racing game)
    2014 on PC with AC

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT?
    Weekdays and Sunday if race is finished until 2200GMT
    Fri/Sat after 1600GMT

Additional information about yourself:
    Nothing come to my mind at the moment but feel free to ask me!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Balazs Flossmann

Balazs Flossmann Pro Driver Donator

Already signed up to next roind of Endurance series, thanks! I'm looking forward see You on the track!
    I'm on the rules and regulations!
    Nice to be here, I hope I'll stay for long time!

• Like Like x 1
  5. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to Sim Racing Online Balazs. Hope you have a good time here :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to SRO Balazs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Hey welcome to SRO Balazs. FoX;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. 1. What is your name? Ivinho Kochenburger filho

2. From what country are you? Brazil

3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online? Web

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1? Yes, The new sims

5. What sim(s) do you like the most? Really de nKpro, but assetto now... litlle AMS because brazilians tracks

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else? single

7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else?
    Open Wheels, and no much orse power its mor realist maximum F3

8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game? The Best track off the world in reality i image is Taruma, its a very fast circuit in sud Brasil, Mugello and Nordschleife have
    my respect

9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else? I finck 40 or 45 minuts is good bacause the tires complication

10. When did you start sim racing? 2104

11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT? In the week 23 hrs and saturday 19 hrs

Y have 57 yars old and like very much Formels, because this i have 10 open whells off collection

• Like Like x 3
  9. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

10. Nigel Middleton

Welcome to SRO Ivinho.

11. Dmitry Terehov

Dmitry Terehov Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Dmitry

Russia

Looking for some racing in RF1 on web

4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1?
    Old games only. rFactor 1, GTR 2 e.t.c.
    rF2 and AC runs with very low fps

GTR 2 i think, but actually i like them all, just don't have good PC to play them)

6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else?
    Both of them

All of them, and my favorites are late 70-80 cars from all the classes

I'm don't make favs to any, every track have its own pros and cons.

Both of them, but short races some times require better practice and setup, i don't have very much time for this.

I don't know... i think it was Spectrum ZX game WEC Le Mans))
    My first experience in online simracing was in 2008 with F1 Challenge 99-02 and Live For Speed

My work schedule: "Day" 08:00 - 20:00, "Night" 20:00 - 08:00, rest day, day off. (Don't know how it called in English)
    So if the races are held on the same day of the week, I may not get to some of them. But when i'm at home i can race in any time)

Devorced, living alone, fan of old cars, owner of 1987 IZH Moskvich 412. I'll try to answer any questions if you have some.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Nigel Middleton

Welcome to simracingonline Dmitry.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

Hi and welcome to SRO Dmitry :)
    Are your work hours local Russia time or GMT? I'm assuming Russia, which also does not observe Summer Saving Time like Europe and other parts of the world. Hopefully you will be able to participate in the rFactor 1 series and maybe Automobilista 1 series that we run midweek normally at 18:00 or 19:00 GMT.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dmitry Terehov

Dmitry Terehov Pro Driver

Hi Ken, my time is GMT+5. 18 GMT is good time for me.
    I have Automobilista 1 with all DLCs, but i dont have a lot expirience in it yet so maybe i will take part after some practice.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trevor Richens

Trevor Richens Pro Driver Donator

1. What is your name? Trevor Richens
    2. From what country are you? England - North Lincolnshire
    3. How did you learn of Sim Racing Online? Just followed a Google "rabbit hole" I think
    4. Can your computer handle the newest racing games or only older games like rFactor 1? I hope it wil handle anything :)
    5. What sim(s) do you like the most? rFactor2 I suppose - have tried iRacing and recently purchased AC & ACC as Steam had them on discount :D
    6. What kind of racing type do you like the most (Single class / Multi class) or something else? Anything really
    7. What kind of car(s) do you most like to drive (Touring car / GT's / Prototypes / Open wheel) or something else? Well I quite enjoy NASCAR
    8. What are your favorite 3 tracks and in which game? None in particular
    9. Do you like short races (30 min) or long races (90 min) or something else? Either
    10. When did you start sim racing? Despite my great age ( 64 ) I only starting sim racing at the end of May 2020 so still getting used to it.
    11. What is the best day / time for you to race GMT? After 19:00 any day except Tuesdays
    Additional information about yourself: As mentioned above I quite enjoy NASCAR racing and have joined - but not raced in as USA based group.
    The problem with racing in this league - and they race most nights - is that race start times usually work out at 1am UK time - a bit too late - or is that early?
    Anyone here interested in running a NASCAR series?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ken Jagger

Hi and welcome to SRO Trevor :)

17. Nigel Middleton

Welcome Trevor.

18. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Welcome to SRO Trevor

19. Terry Waring

Terry Waring Pro Driver

1. What is your name?
    Terry Waring.

United Kingdom.

Google.

It plays all sims without issue.

rFactor 2, ACC and Raceroom Experience

Single class mainly but happy to race any events.

GT3, GTE

Imola, Spa and Nurburgring (F1) in ACC

Single player Endurance, Multiplayer sprint but thats mainly due to public severs making Multiplayer irritating

Weekends and evenings.

Had to give up sim racing for 5 years due to illness, just getting back on board with it now.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Ken Jagger

Hi Terry and welcome to SRO. From you answers to our stock questions you should find plenty to enjoy here. :)